It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Prolouge

Sup, my name is Learicka Tagthe, (pronounced Lyric-a Ta-the-a). I hate bright colors, and I won't be caught dead in anything frilly, fluffy, puffy, or pink. I love metal and rap music along with a few other various artists and songs. I am always wearing a choker with an onyx stone and another gem that changes to match my outfit.

I tend to wear skinny jeans and jean shorts, but when I do wear a dress or skirt, it is usually a dark color.

I have natural violet eyes that turn red when I'm angry or irritated and black when I'm pissed. However, when I'm really sad, depressed, or scared, they turn completely white.

I have naturally smooth ivory skin and then there's my hair. It is completely natural and white, with a streak of glittery violet hair that changes colors the same way my eyes do. Except when I'm really really pissed, like insanely pissed, the white turns black and the glittery streak turned white. My eyes turn black, with red streaks and the pupil becomes white. And by that point you should be running for your life.

I enjoy drawing and other artistic things. I also love to play piano, guitar, and sing.

My past was horrible. When I was little, my mom would always do her best to protect me from my father. However, on my sixth birthday, I had to watch as my mother was raped and beaten to death. He left the room before she took her last breath. I immediately ran over to her and she told me to go to Japan as soon as I could and go and live with an old friend of hers, the Hitatchiins, and hand her a letter, that she handed me and told me to put it in a safe place where father wouldn't find it. She then handed me a chocker and said to wear it at all times. She also said that if I never got enough money to go to Japan, then I should enroll at Oruan Academy. Then she died with a kiss and we exchanged 'I love you's.

I did as she told me to do, and continued my life. I got a job and tried to earn enough money to buy a plane ticket to go to Japan. Father began beating me and as I grew older, the beatings got worse, and so did I, by the age of eight I began cutting myself to relieve my pain, and by the age of eleven, I tried to kill myself. But it didn't work, so I continued doing jobs to get money. However, it wasn't enough, so I took the test and I was excepted, but by the time it was time for me to leave, my father caught me trying to sneak out and the proceeded to beat me until I was unconscious. At the end of that year I had finally raised enough money to buy a plane ticket to Japan. Before I left, I made sure that my father was passed out before running out the door and to the airport. I bought the ticket and boarded the plane. After that, I let myself fall asleep.

I woke up to a flight attendant shaking my heavily bruised shoulder. I whimpered and she stopped. I got up and winced in pain. The attendant looked at me worriedly and asked if I was alright. I just nodded. She gave me a look that said she didn't believe me, but she let it go and she helped me find the exit before leaving again. I then began to walk around outside, trying to find the Hitatchiins' house. I was so lost in thought that I didn't see someone coming out of a building, we ran into each other and I fell backwards and when I looked up, I realized who it was that I bumped into, "I'm sorry," I whispered. Taking his hand as he helped me up. "I'm trying to find a friend of my mother's. And I just didn't see you, sorry."

"Who might your mother be?" He asked.

"Her name was Marié, Marié Tagthe," I said sadly, I knew that my hair and eyes had changed color.

"Was?" He inquired.

"Was." I said, "I was six when she died," I mumbled sadly, letting a single tear slide down my cheek and my bangs creating a shadow over my eyes.

"I'm sorry I brought up a painful memory," He said. "Now, what's the name of your mother's friend?"

"Hitatchiins," I said simply. He nodded and we got into his limo. We arrived at the house and I got out. I turned around and said, "Thanks for the ride, Kyoya Ootori!" And then I shut the door and walked up to the house. That shocked expression on his face was, priceless.