It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 22

Thursday had gone by relatively fast and it was now Friday afternoon, I didn't go to school today because I was so ahead of everyone else in all of my classes. I sighed. I still haven't thought up an excuse for me to miss the dinner party tonight. I sighed again before getting up to take a shower and get dressed.

After my shower, I blow-dried my hair and called in a maid, she braided it perfectly. She then did light makeup on my face and then used concealer to cover all of the bruises. She then left the room and came back a few minuets later with a black rose. She carefully twisted it into my braid. She then began to search through my closet.

About 5-10 minuets later, she emerged from the depths of my closet, holding a dress.

It was beautiful, it was a silk black dress, with long sleeves. It showed the tops of my shoulders and my lower back. The sleeves had that little band that goes around your middle finger. It also had a black, slightly transparent sheet of clothe attached to both the dress and the little elastic band adorning my middle finger. The dress tied around my neck in a neat little bow. The dress itself was floor length and fit me perfectly.

After that, the maid studied me and then gave a nod of approval. And then looked at the clock. And then grabbed. a small purse that matched my dress, and started to put a few pencils, an eraser, my sketchbook, phone, iPod, and earbuds.

After that, she gave me a pair of high heels, and I pulled them on. She helped me to stand up and then said, "Come, Mrs. Hittatchian wanted to see you before you left for the talent show this evening." I followed her to mom's study. She knocked and entered after she was given permission to do so.

"Thank you," mom said to the maid, who bowed and left. Closing the door behind her. I turned back around to face mom, with a smile. She smiled back at me and said, "Oh Leah! You look so cute! However, that's not the reason why I wanted to see you. I wished to see you because I was wondering if you wanted to learn how to make your own dresses."

"Yes!" I almost shouted.

She giggled and said, "Well then, I want you to design some dresses and then show them to me. If I like them, then I'll help you make them, ok?"

I immediately pulled out my sketchbook and flipped to the right page. And then asked, "Dresses like these?"