Its All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 35

(??? POV)
I had finally found her, her birthday is in about a month, so I still have some time. I watched the whole breakfast scene from the window with amusement as she attempted to stand up for herself. I remember that she tried to do that with me once, which resulted in her body being covered in scars of some very colorful words. It amused me to see her in pain, especially pain inflicted upon her by her "adoptive" father.

But when I saw the medics bust the door open, place Learicka on the stretcher, and rush off in the ambulance, I remembered the day that my wife went into labor.

(Flashback)
I was in the bathroom drying off my hair and combing it when I heard a crash come from downstairs in the kitchen where Maria was. I immediately thought someone had broken in and ran down the stairs without bothering to put down what I was holding.

When I got there, I saw no one intruding and swiftly swept up the shards of china. When I looked at my wife, she was pale, breathing heavily, leaning against the wall and clutching her stomach, I knew something was wrong and called for an ambulance.

I heard them pull up our street, and bust open our door. I saw the medics, the stretcher, and we were on our way to the hospital.