It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 14

The next morning, I did my daily routine, and look into my closet and decided what to wear. I finally decided on a black, knee the length, sleeveless dress, with white ruffles at the bottom and around the collar. I put on make up to cover all of my bruises and scars. I curled my hair and tied a little black bow in my hair. I then slipped on a pair of simple black flats, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. To my surprise, the twins were already down there and eating. I shrugged it off and left without saying anything. I wanted to surprise them, and Kyoya. When I got to the school, I just went to class and sat down.

Soon I heard the bell ring and the sound of students shuffling into their classrooms. I had been practicing my guitar, so I quickly put it away. I took out a notebook and a pencil and got ready to take notes.

Soon everyone was seated and the teacher was starting the lecture. I realized that I had already learned all of this stuff about two years ago. So I raised my hand.

"Yes?" Said the teacher.

"Miss, I was wondering if I could be dismissed," I said.

"Why, are you ill?" She asked slightly concerned.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Then why?" She asked.

"Because Miss, I learned all of this two years ago in America. I-I. . . I'm not trying to be rude or anything Miss." I said.

"Is that so," she said, "well then, would you mind answering this problem?" She then wrote down a problem, and looked at me expectantly.

I glanced at the problem and immediately answered saying with a smile, "x=y, y=0, 0=z, z=pi."

She looked at me shocked and asked, "H-how did you do that?"

I shrugged and said, "It was easy, it really wasn't that hard to figure out the answer to z was pi. After that you only had to find a way to put x, y, and 0 into the answer. I could have switched it any other way, just as long as z ended up equalling pi, it wouldn't matter." The whole class looked at me in shock, especially Tamaki. "So may I go miss?" I asked.

"Before you go, I have one more question, what is the highest math class that you've taken?" She asked.

"Calculus 5, why do you ask?" I said. Her jaw simply dropped open. "What?" I asked confused.

"That's the highest math class that we have here!" The teacher exclaimed. "You should probably go see Mr. Suho to get your schedule changed." I nodded and left.

Soon, I had made it to his office. I entered and the secretary asked, "What is it that you. Need?"

"I need to see Mr Suho so that I can get my schedule changed, is he here?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to the door. I opened the door and walked in.

"Yes?" Mr. Suho asked from behind some papers.

"Sir," I began and his head snapped up to look at me and smiled. "I need my schedule changed."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've already taken Calculus 5, Honors English 5, Chemistry, and I speak Japanese fluently." I stated.

He sat there looking shocked and finally said, "Ok then, what courses would you like to take?"

"I would like to take art, choir, and sculpting classes, is that alright?" I asked.

"Of course it is! But would you rather be in chamber choir? Or a choir group where each person is to sing solo or duet?" He offered.

"I would like both of them much better, thank you." I said politely.

"Alright," he said and typed in my schedule, printed it off and handed it to me. "You'll have a few free periods where my do as you wish. I nodded at him to say that I understood. He then dismissed me.