It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 20

After I finished crying my eyes out, I thanked Kyoya and he set me down. Everyone was still looking at me worriedly, so I tried to reassure them by saying, "It's ok guys, it was just a nightmare. Nothing to worry about. Everyone gets really scary nightmares once in a while, right?"

Everyone started to nod in agreement, but Kyoya said, "It sounded more like a memory to me." The group stopped nodding their heads and looked at me again.

"We'll talk about this later, ok?" I sighed, "But right now, you guys need to go change, and I need to get myself cleaned up." I then made a mad dash for the bathroom.

After I was refreshed, I headed back to the club room. The others were still running around to get ready. Kyoya came up behind me and said, "Why were you sleeping on the couch anyways?"

"Because I was tired." I said.

"Yes, I'm sure you were, considering you don't sleep at night and you don't eat at all!" Kaoru stated. Everyone turned to look at me.

"I'll explain later ok!" I said, but everyone was still looking at me, so I added irritably, "Don't you guys have a club to run?" That caused them to going back to work. Now that no one was staring at me anymore, I went over to my stuff and put down my guitar.

I had just finished tuning it when the host club said, "Welcome!"