Its All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 33

(Learicka's POV)
I fished the bacon out of the pan and placed them on the plate wrapped paper towels, replaced the bacon and covered it. I took another piece of paper towel and placed it over the finished bacon.

I went back over to where I had left the vegetables. I picked up the knife and began chopping like there was no tomorrow. Although I was chopping fast, I was also chopping carefully. I stopped for a moment to switch out the bacons and then I returned.

I was now very carefully chopping the large onion.after I cut up enough, I first took out the bacon, and pulled out some of the cooled ones took them over to the cutting board, I quickly diced and placed them into a small bowl.

I mixed the bowl of vegetables, then took the un-cooked eggs and poured it into the pan, and quickly made the same egg mixture, whisked it and added in the same amount of each herb as the last time. I then hurried back to the stove and easily flipped the omelet over while the other side was cooking, I went and grabbed the vegetables and bacon from the counter. I first took about two handfuls cheese and veggies putting them in the omelet I then poured the diced bacon into the omelet. Folded it over and let it sit while I diced some more bacon.

After repeating the omelet process, I had set them on plates, added garnish to all the eggs, evenly divided the leftover bacon, and placed them on a cart. I also placed a lid on the unused vegetables and placed them in the fridge saying that they could be used for stir-fry tonight. But I said it more to myself than anyone else, considering I forgot that the Chef was even in here at all! It was at that moment that the Chef decided to finally speak up.

"Wow....!" He breathed out, scaring the shit out of me and making me literally jump in fright. I immediately spun around, only to relax seeing it was only the Chef. I quietly sighed in relief. "Sorry," he chuckled, "I didn't mean to scare you... Its just that I didn't know that you were so amazing at cooking, nor did I know that you had such a beautiful voice!" He exclaimed.

I was shocked to say the least, all I could manage out was a weak and shocked, "...I was singing.....?!" He nodded with a smile.