It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 12

I woke up early the next morning and as according to the plan, I would be going to visit Kyoya and his father, Mr. Ootori. I quickly got dressed in a pair of nice black skinny jeans, a white tank top, high heeled ankle boots, and my cropped leather jacket. I then grabbed my sketchbook, a pencil, eraser, my phone, and the letter. I put on make up, and headed out the door, I called for the limo and had the driver take me to the Ootori Household.

When we arrived, I thanked the driver, and headed up the steps. I rang the doorbell and I was surprised to see Mr. Ootori himself answering the door. "Good morning Mr. Ootori." I said bowing.

"What is your purpose here?" Mr. Ootori asked.

"I am here to speak with you Sir." I answered.

"Ah! Then you must be Miss Tagthe, please, do come in." He said.

"Thank you Sir." I said.

"Your a bit early, are you not?" He said.

"Yes Sir, however, I'd rather be early than late," I stated.

"Kyoya told me that you were abused, may I see?" He asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes Sir." I then slipped off my leather jacket, I saw his eyes widen ever so slightly.

He nodded and continued, "I know that Kyoya left something out. He said that it was not his place to say. He also said that he did not have any evidence on him as you had it in your possession. Is this true?"

"Yes Sir," I said, "But what did Kyoya tell you?"

"He told me that you had been beaten sense the age of six, however, he told me nothing of before that. He also mentioned the scholarship, the beating, and you running away." He stated.

"Ok." I said and then continued to tell him about my mother, how she died. And stuff like that, I had to bite my lip to keep form crying. I then continued, "Another thing that Kyoya did not tell you was at the age of eight, I started to cut and I tried to commit suicide at age eleven. And I suspect you want to see the evidence so I'll just give it to you now." I pulled out the letter and then flipped to the correct page in my sketchbook. I then handed them to him and said, "Look closely at each of the drawings Mr. Ootori. If you don't hear me say anything, turn the page." He nodded and began.

After he finished I gave him the letter to read. I watched as his eyes widened and I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Would he really do that to you?" He asked me. I nodded and let a few tears leak out of my eyes, I quickly wiped them away. "It's alright to cry you know." He told me, "And I would love to offer my services."

"Thank you!" I said hugging him, a few tears leaking from my eyes. "Uh, Sir." I said blushing when I let go of him.

"It's alright," he said with a chuckle, "Do you think you could draw me something? I want to see if my son was exaggerating or not."

"Ok!" I said happily. I then grabbed my sketchbook, pencil, and eraser. I stared into his eyes for a second or two before I got an idea.

Soon I felt like I was done, I opened my eyes signed my name on a sea shell. I had drawn a picture of a beach, a slightly demolished sandcastle, a few sea shells placed randomly, ocean waves gently crashing against the shore, a few wisps of clouds, and some mountains in the distance. I handed it to him and I asked, "So, how long did I take?"

"You only took 4 minuets and 31 seconds!" He said.