It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 9

(Kyoya's POV)

I was quite surprised when she lied, but she also didn't lie. How she drew that picture with such skill and grace. How it took her only five minuets to finish. And how amazing it was, with every little detail.

After the guests left, we started to congratulate her and stuff. She was smiling for a while, but then Tamaki kept on talking and she lost her smile. I was about to tell Tamaki to shut up when she just walked away. Everyone was floored. We all watched as she rummaged through her backpack and pulled out her iPod and earbuds. She grabbed her sketchbook and began to draw again while she listened to music.

I waited a few minuets before walking over to her to see what she had been drawing. I caught a glimpse of what looked like a person standing on the edge of a cliff. I was so shocked. But I couldn't accuse her without seeing it properly. So I let it go and watched her draw something else.

I looked at her face as she drew and realized that instead of the relaxed expression that she had before when she was drawing, it held pain. Only pain. I saw tears running down her cheeks as she drew.

When I looked down at her drawing, I gasped. Why?! Why would she draw something like that?! I gasped again when I looked closer at it. The statue read, 'Here Lies Learicka Tagthe, Born: June 13th, 1997 Died: June 13th, 2014 Age: 17' then underneath that it said, 'Concrete Angel'.

Then I realized that she was shaking. I walked over to the others and said, "Guys, she needs to sleep so please go outside." They nodded and left. I waited until I could see all of them outside before walking back over to Leah.

She was shaking even harder now. I put a hand on her shoulder and she looked up. She paused her music, took out her earbuds, and set them aside along with her sketchbook.

I handed her my black book, "Look at it while I explain." I whispered. She nodded opening it. I heard her gasp when she saw it. I told her about my mother's death, and my father's abuse. Then, I asked her if I could see her newest drawings. She nodded and flipped to a page marked with, a letter? She then flipped one more page and handed it to me.

I didn't realize I was crying until a tear hit my hand. It was just as I thought, the person on the cliff. "Why?" I whimpered, "Why would you draw something like this?"

"Look closer." Was all she said. I did as she said and saw that the person on the edge of the cliff had a climbing rope. There was a weird shadow. I looked closer and realized that it was a person. . . with a knife and an evil smile. I looked at her and she nodded. She then turned the page.

There was the figure again. He was stabbing the girl at the cliff's edge. The next page shown was of him pushing her off the cliff to the forest bellow I saw a streak of darker hair amidst the almost white locks. I felt my eyes widen and the tears on my cheeks. I opened my mouth to say something, but she just turned the page.

The next page showed a broken body covered in blood. There was a streak of darker hair and a knife embedded in the body. The next one was of a cemetery, the Host Club was there looking sad. There was a figure in the shadows again. But this time, he had a gun.