It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 8

When I go to the host club! Tamaki tried to get me to put on a bright pink, long sleeved dress! We can just say that it didn't work. And now Tamaki sulking in his emo corner and growing mushrooms. I then went to sit down and wait for my guests to arrive.

About five minuets later, the club room doors opened to reveal a stream of girls and a few boys. It took a few minuets for everything to get settled and situated, but eventually, everyone was with their regulars, and I had my first guests in front of me.

"Hello," I said with a smile, "My name is Learicka Tagthe, would you boys please tell me your names?" All the boys started blushing when I smiled at them.

"I'm Matthew Williams." Said the boy on the far right.

"My name is Alexander Goodman." Stated the boy on the far left. I then turned my attention to the boy sitting in the middle.

"It's very nice to meet you Miss Tagthe, I am Benjamin Hollow." He said very formally.

I smiled at him and said, "There is no need for that, please, just call me Learicka or Leah. Just please drop the formalities. May I call you Matt, Alex, and Ben?" I asked nervously from behind my hair.

"Of course you can!" They said in unison.

"Would you gentlemen like some tea?" I asked, they nodded and I was about to pour the tea when a hand stopped me, I looked up, and my eyes met Ben's.

"A lady should not have to pour the tea, please Learicka, allow me." Ben said.

I smiled at him and said, "Come now Ben, you are the guest, are you not? I am the host. And as a host, I should be the one to pour the tea." He didn't say anything, but he moved his hand away from mine and I poured the tea.

After I had passed them the tea, Alex asked, "So, what made you come to Oruan?"

I stopped moving for a moment, and I instinctively touched my choker, I felt my eyes go blank for a moment, before I shook myself, "I'm sorry," I apologized, "My mother." I said simply, I felt a few tears slide down my face.

"Leah, what's wrong?" They asked worriedly.

"My mother made me promise to get a good education before she died." I said, I felt more tears slide down my face, I hadn't even noticed that the room had gone quiet, and that everyone was staring at me. I just kept my head down as I continued, touching my choker, "This was the last thing I ever got from her."

"How old were you?" Ben asked, he sounded so emotionless.

"I was six." I said.

"When did she die?" He asked.

"On my sixth birthday, exactly when I turned six." I spoke solemnly. "My dad, took care of me after she died, he treated me special, but when I aced the test to get a scholarship here, he didn't want me to go. He didn't let me go, so I spent my first year of high school there. But I managed to talk him into letting me go this year." I stated, "Can we please stop talking about it now?" I failed to hide the hurt in my voice as I said that. I finally looked up and realized that everyone in the room was staring at me. I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks and smiled saying, "I'm alright, I'm just glad that I finally got that off my chest, thank you for listening!"

"Leah," started Matt, "What do you like to do in your free time?"

"I enjoy singing, art, cooking, baking, playing guitar and piano." I said with a smile.

"Um, will you draw me something?" He asked nervously.

"Of course!" I said happily. I then pulled out my sketchbook, a pencil, and an eraser. I quickly flipped to a blank page and thought of an idea. After I had one, I immediately started to sketch it out. I was done within minuets. I opened my eyes, which I had closed the moment that I started the sketch, and smiled happily at my work. I had drawn a very thorny rosebush, with one dying rose. It was surrounded by rocks and a few blades of grass, wet with dew. The petals of the rose had droplets of water, as if it had rained. It was perfectly shadowed and the thorns looked like a very intricate maze. The sky was lightly shaded and there were faint whips of clouds. I finished it by signing my name on one of the rose petals. I carefully pulled it out of my sketchbook and handed it to Matt with a smile. When he saw it his jaw dropped and I giggled.

"H-how?" He stuttered.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as to what he meant.

"You finished drawing that picture in exactly five minuets." Kyoya stated, "Not only that, but you closed your eyes while you drew. I am curious as to how well it turned out tho."

I then turned to Matt and said, "Do you mind if I show them?" He shook his head and handed it back to me. I then turned around and asked, "Is there a place that everyone can look at it without it getting messy?" He nodded and walked to an empty table, where he had me place the picture down. He then had one table at a time come up quietly, look at it, and then sit back down. After everyone had seen it, he announced that the Host Club hours were over and I handed Matt back the drawing as he left the room with everyone else.

"I didn't know you could draw like that!" The twins said together. I heard other compliments but they didn't register. I was too deep in thought. My head started to throb violently and I resisted the urge to grab my head. I didn't even wince. I was used to pain far worse than this. It was only like stubbing your toe in comparison. I knew the reason, but I was so used to it, I hardly noticed it. Knew that I had to sit down or I would faint. So I walked over to the couch and sat down, I pulled out my iPod, put in my earbuds. And started to draw again. I didn't even know what I was drawing. I automatically closed my eyes and let the music take over.