It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 3

{A/N: the POV will always be Learicka unless specified.}

I woke up in a big fluffy bed, I looked around the room and spotted Kaoru sitting in a chair sleeping. I decided to get up, I did so carefully and looked at the time, 10am, it was the next day. I didn't want to wake Kaoru up, but I need to ask him a few things, so I walked over to him and gently shook him awake.

"Huh?" He said groggily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Oh, good morning Learicka. Hey, I was wondering if I could call you Lyric, or Leah?"

"Leah is fine, now, I have a question for you, can I get some clothes?" I asked nervously

"Yes and of course you can! We're family now after all." He said with a grin.

"Family?!" I squeaked.

He nodded and continued, "Speaking of which, there are some presents downstairs for you. As welcome to the family presents." My eyes widened, but he just said, "Come on! Let's go!" Before dragging me down the stairs and into the living room. Everyone seemed to be waiting for us and then they all handed me a present.

I looked at the one that said, 'From: Mom and Dad'. I turned to Mrs. Hitatchiin. "We want you to call us mom and dad, ok?" I nodded. "Alright then, go ahead and open it!" She said rather excited. I opened it and gasped. Inside the box was a black and red, state of the art laptop computer. "This is from me and dad as well." Mom said and handed me a little card. I opened it and my jaw dropped. A black credit card! I looked over at her and she nodded.

I gently set my new presents down and ran over to her, gave her a hug, and said, "Thanks . . . Mom." She cried a little when I called her that and I smiled at her. She smiled back through her tears.

"Learicka!" Said Hikaru, "Open mine next!"

"Ok, and you guys can call me Leah if you want." I said while taking the presen form Hikaru. I opened it and gasped, he had gotten me the newest phone out there. "Thank you!" I said giving him a hug.

"Here's mine," said Kaoru, "I hope you like it Leah!" I smiled at him and then opened his gift. It was the latest iPod Touch model, a black case with swirly red designs on it, and it was surrounded by iTunes gift cards. I pretended to be disappointed, and he got worried and then asked nervously, "Do you not like it?" I shook my head, and then looked up at him and gave him a wide smile.

"No, I LOVE IT!!!" I yelled and hugged him. "Thank you Kaoru, I really do love it!!!" He smiled at me and then I realized something. "Hey guys?" I asked, "Do you think that I could be in the same club that you guys are in? I don't what to be a maid, but I was wondering if I could alternate between singing and being a Hostess. That is, if Tamaki is ok with it. And will you help me set up my computer and stuff?"

"We'd love to have you! And of course we'll help you with the new stuff! The phone is already set and programmed. And you have all of our numbers in your contacts already, we don't need to worry about that. And you know how to use it, right?" Kaoru said, I nodded. "Ok then, just one question before we help." I nodded again, signaling for him to continue. "How did you know about our club?" they asked in unison.

"Its kind of a hobby of mine, before I go somewhere new, I like to look up the people that I will be going to school with. That way I'm prepared," I answered somewhat shyly.

"Well, ok then, so we'll just set up your computer like this, and your iTunes account like so, and then you put money on your iTunes account like this and we're done! Shopping time!" They then pulled me into the limo and we drove to the mall.

At the end of the day, I was tired, but I had a lit of new clothes, so I was happy. When we got home, I grabbed my stuff and had one of the maids escort me to my room. After that, I grabbed my iPod and personalized it, and bought music, and made sure I had earbuds. I then personalized my computer, phone, sketchbook, and bag. As well as every one of my notebooks, folders, binders, book covers, and my pencil case. I made sure that everything was in order for tomorrow. I pulled out what I would wear, and then climbed into bed.