It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 5

(Kyoya's POV)

I gasped when she took off her jacket. All those bruises, who would every harm someone so innocent? I heard her cuss and started to sprint towards the door. I immediately ran and blocked her off. As I looked into her eyes, I noticed that they were white again. She looked like she was about to cry. "Please," she whispered, her voice cracking, "just let me go."

"No," I said as firmly as I could, "Learicka please, please tell me who did this to you! I won't hurt you, I only want to help you, I promise! Just tell me, please!"

"No! What if he finds me?! What if he takes me back?! What if he kills me?!" She cried falling her knees. She put her head in her hands and sobbed. Just seeing her like that broke my frozen heart. I knelt down to her and wrapped my arms around her and held here while she cried.

"Shhh," I said, "I won't let that happen as long as you tell me what happened.

"Ok," she whispered, "but I don't want to do this more than I have to, so call the others in here."

I nodded and got up, I took out my phone and texted them to meet me in the club room immediately. Not even five minuets later, the club came bursting into the room.

"What is it?! What's wrong?!" Shouted Tamaki. They all looked around the room, until finally their eyes settled on Learicka. Their eyes widened a fraction of an inch when they saw her. She was snuggled up against me with her jacket back on.

"Learicka?!" The twins shouted, "What are you doing here?! You should be in class!" They gasped when they saw the tear stains on her cheeks and her blood shot eyes. "What happened?" They whispered.

"Sit down," I said calmly. After they were all sitting, she straitened herself, wiped her eyes, and quietly took off her jacket. Everyone who hadn't seen yet gasped. "She's going to tell us what happened." I said, "Please no questions until she's done." They all nodded silently. I nodded at her and she began.

"My mom, she was, always, protecting me. On my sixth birthday, I had to watch her get rapped and beaten to death, by HIM, my father. On her last breath, she made me promise two things. She handed me a choker, and made me promise to never take it off. And to enroll in Ouran Private Academy, and give a letter to an old friend of her's. I had to watch her die." She stopped to choke back a sob, then continued, "After that day, my father started to beat me. I tried to earn enough money to go to buy a plane ticket to Japan, but two years ago, at the end of my eighth grade year, I didn't have enough money, so I took the test, to get in. I was excepted, but he caught me trying to sneak out, and beat me until if was unconscious. I spent another year there, but I finally earned enough at the end of my first year of high school. So now I'm living with the Hitatchiins." She stopped and I asked her if she was done, I was surprised when she shook her head, and continued, "My name is Learicka Tagthe. And there is something else you should know, I couldn't tell the Hitatchiins this earlier, but I will now." She then turned up her wrists and everyone gasped, "I started to cut at the age of nine, and I tried to commit suicide at the age of eleven. And I'm afraid, I'm afraid that he will find me, bring me back, and kill me." When she finished that, she added, "I take my sadness, anger, and frustrations out in music." Everyone was crying, even me. I saw that she was sobbing so I held her in my arms. "Please keep me safe." She whispered before falling asleep in my arms.

"How did you find her?" The twins asked quietly.

"She was singing," I answered simply.