It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 10

(Kyoya's POV)

The next page showed the man shooting every single one of them down. There was blood everywhere! The final page was of all eight tombs each with name, brith, death, and age.

I heard her muttering to herself, but I couldn't understand what it was that she was saying. She was crying and shaking uncontrollably. She had her knees up to her chest, her arms were wrapped around them and her head was in her arms. She was rocking herself back and forth. I closed her sketchbook and said, "Come on, we need to go and tell the others and my family's private police force will keep an eye on us, ok?" She nodded, but didn't stop crying. I stood up and grabbed her sketchbook. I picked her up and carried her out to the garden.

The minuet the others saw me holding her crying form, they ran over to us.

She calmed down enough to be able to talk. "I-I-I'm. . . I'm s-s-sorry. . . I-it-it's. . . M-m-my f-fault. . . Y-you're all g-g-going. . . To. . . To. . . Die. I-if I-I d-didn't exist, my mom wouldn't b-be. . . D-dead. A-and you wouldn't. . . Die." Was all she managed out before she began to sob again.

I set her down on a bench, sat beside her and whispered, "No it isn't. It never was, and never will be your fault."

"Ok." She whispered after almost completely calming down. She then continued, "We can't do this here." She looked at the twins and whispered, "Home." I nodded. I turned to the others and they nodded as well. The twins called for their ride and had us all pile in.

When we got there, I carried Leah into the house. Her um, mother was in the living room. As soon as she saw Leah, she gasped and stood up. "What happened?!" She exclaimed. I set her down on the couch before sitting beside her. She leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Mom," she whispered while opening her sketchbook to the page with the letter. She took out the letter and handed it to me. She then flipped the page and handed it to her mom and said, "Tell me what you see."

She took it and said, "I see a girl standing at the edge of a cliff and, a um, weird shadow."

"Look closer," Leah said.

"The girl has rope. Rock climbing?" She asked, Leah nodded. Her mother gasped, "There's a man in the shadows, with a knife!"

"Good, now turn the page." Leah said.

Her mother exclaimed, "He's stabbing the girl!" I nodded for her to turn the page. "He-he pushed her off the edge! Is-is that. . . ?" She looked between the page and Leah's hair. Her eyes widened and filled with tears. She let out a chocked back sob.

"Mom," Leah said quietly, "I'm sorry, if you can't finish, have one of the twins do it, ok?" Her mom nodded and passed it to Hikaru.

He looked at the page and said, "It-it's you, isn't it?" She nodded sadly. Hikaru continued, "The girl has a darker streak of hair surrounded by lighter hair." He then turned the page. His eyes widened when he saw the picture.

"You don't have to say that one out loud, just pass it around." Leah stated.

Once everyone had seen it, Hikaru continued by turning the page. "It's the Host Club! We're all at the cemetery, we look so sad. Hey! There's a guy in the shadows and he has a gun." He turned the page and said, "He-he shot us. We're all laying in front of the cemetery, covered in b-blood." The final page was turned and all Hikaru said was, "Tombstones."

"Is that all?" Asked Kaoru.

"No," I said.