It's All An Act (OHSHC Fan-Fic) Chapter 17

The bell rang signaling the next class. I looked at my schedule. I had art next! I then happily walked down the halls towards my classroom.

I entered the door and walked up to the teacher and said, "Hello Sir! I'm a new student."

"Wonderful!" He exclaimed, "Please take a seat! As soon as the whole class is in here, I'll have you introduce yourself to the class, then we will begin with a simple drawing exercise that should last the whole period."

I then went over to one of the seats in the back and sat down.

The warning bell rang and students filed into the class. After the bell rang signaling the start of class, the teacher stood up and said, "Class, we have a new student joining us today! Miss, please stand up."

I stood and said with a smile, "Hello, my name is Learicka Tagthe. I just moved here from America. It's lovely to meet you all!" I the sat back down and the teacher started to pass out large blank sheets of paper explaining what we were supposed to do.

After he had sat back down I grabbed my pencil and eraser from my bag. I then began to sketch. Within just a few minuets I opened my eyes and smiled.

I had drawn a picture of a forest with three wolf pups chasing each other with the mother laying in a patch of sunlight. There were also other wolves hidden in the trees. Their foliage covered most of the sun and there were a few fallen and dead trees. As well as grass, wild flowers, and other small plants. I signed my name on the mother's ear. I then proceeded to raise my hand.

"Yes Miss Tagthe?" The teacher asked looking up.

"I finished." I said simply.

His jaw dropped and the whole class turned to look at me. "H-how?" He stuttered, "It's only been six minuets! Show it to me." I nodded an brought it up to his desk.