Dark/Fantesy/Magic AU: Dark/Spider Virgil x Scared Reader

Hello, Thank you so much for reading and please let me know if you like this or not! I am seriously always open to constructive criticism so please let me know if you have any! as always please keep things clean and Patton friendly

should I do a PT 2? I'd love to hear what you think!

Warnings: creepy crawly death dealers, basically this is kinda creepy/slightly horror-y, Virgil as a spider, mentions of being tied up, lots of mentions of spider webs, caves, very slight implications of blood. werewolves,  cliffhanger (I think that's it?) 

just please take caution if you're afraid of spiders.

"I still don't know why you dragged me along for your little adventure." you sighed, following Roman farther into the dark woods, trying not to get spooked by the eyes you knew were watching you. you hated it so much.

"because you are the only healer available and there was a dragon witch spotting! its an adventure! just try to lighten up a little." Roman sassed, as he skipped along, catching you when you tripped, and pulling you along with him.

he smiled at you as he pulled you deeper along with him. It was no secret that the prince was reckless, and you were the farthest from that. he was headstrong and you were a coward. you hated the dark forest, and you knew for a fact the prince was drawn towards it.

you managed to walked with Roman, growing more tense as you sensed a change around you both, it was subtle but very off. gripping his hand tighter you pulled him closer, staring at him.

"Roman, I have a really bad feeling about this..." you whispered softly, not wanting to fight against your ruler, but also feeling a knot form in your stomach as you scanned around, holding his hand tighter.

"It'll be fine, if anything dangerous comes around, I'll protect you." Roman tried to assure you, quickly lifting you and jumping over a large pit, you screaming and grasping onto him tightly as you both landed.

Roman glanced at the sky, well more the trees blocking out the light, and squinted, before grabbing your hands and pulling you faster, you trying to keep up but stumbling a little.

"what's wrong?" you asked, as Roman continued to quicken his pace.

"I was unaware tonight was a full moon." Roman said, staring at the sky, well trees, again before pulling you even faster along with him.

"what's going on? why is this bad?" you asked, scared as you moved closer to Roman, holding your healing pouch close.

"it just means we have to worry about werewolves..." Roman said, looking down concerned at you as you nearly froze in fear. Roman sighed as he heard the familiar rustle of paws on the ground and the small whimper out let out as you clutched his shirt.

"Brother... not this time, I have a friend..." Roman called out annoyed, forgetting that on full moons Remus doesn't have control of his wolf form. the silver wolf with green eyes stalked out of the forest, crimson staining around its mouth as it stared at the two of you.

"oh for crying out loud." Roman called in annoyance before scooping you in his arms and running, you held onto his neck for dear life as he ran. wolves behind you as you felt yourself jumping and skipping, running towards a cave, as wolves hate the caves, not that Roman had ever explored them himself, he just knew they backed away from this one cave.

after you and him ran inside Roman set you down and hugged you, apologizing as you cried into his shoulder, fear shaking you to the bone, as Roman rubbed circles on your back, trying to comfort you, as he glanced around the cave. the geometric patterns of webs catching his eyes.