Preference #16: You get seriously hurt (Part 1)

Hello, Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it. I've been working on this one for a few weeks and I like it. I would bring extra sneeze-paper... there will be a part 2 and maybe a part 3 to this, also please let me know if you want and angst ending or not, I'm not sure. As always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

I realize that there are a lot of warnings, and I didn't want to trigger anybody, so yeah.

Warnings: Snakes, tourniquets, nearly drowning, mentions of CPR, knives, stabbing, vomit mention, food poisoning, getting hit by a car, family issues, surgeries

Logan: 

you shivered as the cool autumn breeze blew, you hiking with Logan. surrounded by gorgeous trees, and a chilly breeze. Logan smiled as he continued to point out fascinating facts about the history of the trail, and the science behind the scenery. 

you were just walking out of the trail when you walked to the car, not spotting the sand-colored snake awaiting there. you didn't notice til you heard a hiss, and felt an overwhelming searing pain in your leg. a scream escaped your throat while you saw Logan running over, scooping you up in his arms. he put a tourniquet on your injured leg, before throwing a very heavy stone, crushing the serpents head.

he went back, dialing 911, you were weeping in pain, as it pulsated through your system, Logan holding your head on his lap, as his tears flooded down his cheek and dripped on your face, him quickly wiping them off.

"Logan... can you tell me more about the rocks here?" you asked, looking up at him, tears streaming down both of your faces.

"w-well, when a volcano erupts-" Logan tried to say, his voice getting chocked by sobs. the ambulance came, helping your weak figure as Logan watched, finally letting a screaming sob out, how could he let this happen?

Patton:

you were trapped, under the water. the rope around your leg tightening as you crawled for air, your lungs begging for it, the struggle, the pressure building up, since you were underwater, you couldn't exactly see your tears, but you were crying, silent cries for help, someone to see.

you continued to claw, your head pounding, fighting to keep the air, struggling, were these what your last minutes were going to be? fighting for your life only to lose the battle? it seemed that way, as you continued to fight, no idea that Patton, above the surface, just noticed you were gone.

you heard yelling, and you wanted to scream back, but you couldn't. the pounding in your head growing unbearable. as your felt your fingers break the surface, but weakness caught up with you as you slumped, so tired. accepting that this was reality, that you would never be able to see Patton's face once again.

everything started fading to black and you didn't even noticed the arm shooting into the water, grabbing your wrist and yanking you above the surface. you didn't notice how Patton's face paled, or the agonized screams as he held you in his arms, before Logan pushed him away.

you couldn't have known Patton crying to the 911 operator, watching you receive CPR from Logan. and you had no idea you ended up in the hospital, not knowing that you were indeed, Alive.

Roman: 

you held back your cries as the knife was held against your neck, the cool metal resting there, pinching the skin, you met Roman's desperate eyes, watching his mouth dropped open, yet nothing he could do unless he wanted you dying in his arms.

the robbers quickly went around the store, a small frightened whimper escaping your throat as you stared at Roman, praying he would be safe, and that you both would get out of this, you had never expected this walking into the store. you never expected to be ripped from Roman's arms, thrown against someone and pinned with a knife to your throat, but then again, who really expects that.