Coffee Shop AU: Logan x reader

Hello, so this is a new AU I haven't written before, so please let me know if you like it, this one was fun to write. I cannot believe I am nearly at 700 views, I just cannot believe it, thank everyone so so so much, and I really hope you are liking it.  as always please keep comments clean and Patton friendly!

you served up the customers quickly, balancing trays of hot and cold drinks with ease. you enjoyed this job, the constant wonderful smell of pastries, sugar and coffee all mixed together with some low music, and the normal bustle of a coffee shop.

you were behind the counter as a group of 6 walked in, you smiled as one in a necktie and glasses approached you, meeting your eyes, with a soft pink on his cheeks.

"Hi, welcome to eat a second cookie, what can I do for you?" you asked the man as he let out a small smile in your direction.

"Hello, I would like so seek seating for myself and my companions." Logan said, his blush glowing a little deeper as you smiled.

"oh course. you said, walking them to one of the tables, where they all sat down, you got their coffee orders smiling and began to walk back, there were a few customers after them as you were preparing all their drinks, and people were starting to get impatient, one of your coworker called in sick so it was running slow today. you seated the people before rushing back to grab the coffees.

as you were walking out with the heavy trays someone shoved you, impatient and sick of the minimal wait. normally you could regain your balance but with all those drinks gravity decided to work against you.

you slipped also on some spilled milk from one of the children and you just went down, cups whacked against the floor, some of them breaking, the ice scattering with a loud clack, most of the hot coffees just fell on the floor but one unlikely landed on your leg, burning it as you let out a surprised and pained yelp. 

your face was bright red at this point, your uniform soaked in coffee, your leg stinging as you tried to dab napkins at it, as your other coworker came towards you, so were quite a few people from the bigger table. all their eyes wide

"are you okay?" the one in blue with a cardigan asked, leaning over and helping you to your feet. you slipped on ice and whacked right into the smart one's chest, flushing deeper. he merely lifted you up and set you on one of the chairs, the one in white and red was angrily muttering  at the complaining customers. 

Your coworker got the first aid kit and ran out, mop and broom also in hand. the man lifted you once again setting you on a chair in the corner so that he could work. 

"I'm Logan, by the way." he said softly, as he examined your burn. he then took some gauze and burn cream out of the first aid kit and wrapped your leg before helping you stand. after you were standing he smiled again.

"I'm really sorry about that." you whispered, and he merely smiled.

"its a mild inconvenience, your safety is more important." Logan said and you smiled, blushing slightly. you looked up to see a smirk from the hoodie-wearing man at the table. before he turned back to his phone.

by the time you were walking your coworker was working on drinks again, and getting them out, stopping the angry mob of caffeine driven people from destroying you.

you worked up at the cash register, still doing okay, your leg was feeling better and you were glad to not be hauling around trays so much. you watched the large group of boys drinking their drinks, looking at you every few minutes, you met eyes with Logan a few times, him blushing deeply every time, you then saw the one in the cardigan dragging Logan over with him.

"Hi'a, I'm Patton!" the one in blue said happily before looking at the cookie counter, asking for one of the sugar cookies, as you pulled it out you saw Logan looking at you.

he payed the bill for the drinks and the cookie, before sticking a generous tip in your tip jar. he cleared his throat.

"if you believe its appropriate, as I do not want to make you uncomfortable, but might I have your phone number?" he asked, a blush on your face.

"yeah." you said softly, giving him the slip of paper, a big smile broke out on his face. and you smiled back.

well you saw Logan a lot, almost everyday, he only got a coffee once a week, but he brought one of his friends every time. he smiled at you, and soon enough you both began dating. but coffee was a huge part of your life. you enjoyed every second with Logan.

you loved him, and he loved you so much more.

thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked it! as always, I don't own the picture, this one just made me laugh. please let me know if you like this au! please remember you are loved and special! 

have a fantastic day!

Peaceful Lavender