Preference #7: Dancing

Hello! thank you so so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy! this one was a lot of fun to write and I just enjoyed the concept. as always please keep comments clean, and Patton-friendly, and I hope you enjoy!

Logan:

"Logan? I had a question for you." you said nervously, looking up to meet his walnut-brown eyes, cuddled up against him, with the soft, ink-scented blanket around the both of you.

"please ask it, my dearest one." Logan responds, his eyes searching yours, you felt a blush grow on your cheeks.

"would.... you ever consider... dancing with me?" you asked, breaking eye contact, your face growing about the color of a dragon fruit. you quickly glanced at Logan from the corner of your eye to see a light blush dusting his cheeks as well.

"I... have. I assumed you wouldn't enjoy it so I never brought it up." Logan said slowly. you looked at Logan, before a small smile tugged at your lips

"would you please dance with me?" you asked, and you saw Logan slightly smile, standing up and helping you up after him, before walking to a door, he walked through, holding you along. after a few more doors you both entered a large, hollow room. the floor a delicate wooden shine, the walls a soft gray.

Logan walked over to a few speakers in the corner after closing the door behind you both. soon enough music filled the air and Logan held out his hand, you could tell he was tense and nervous and so were you.

with Logan's soft hand on your waist, your hand on his shoulder. you both began swaying to the music. it was lovely, his peppermint and paper smell in your nose. as the song continued, you both moved positions, so that your cheek rested gently on his shoulder, his arms around your waist. you hearting his steady, perfect heartbeat. 

you were surprised to hear his voice start ringing out with the song, perfect pitch, but what did you expect. this whole moment was so perfect and gorgeous. as the song ended you leaned up for a delicate kiss, smiling. 

"thank you." you whispered into Logan's chest

"Thank you as well." Logan whispered into your hair before kissing it softly.

Patton:

you and Patton were chilling in his room. you were working on some work stuff, just filing and writing things, and Patton was there, in his room, fresh made cookies on the coffee table. Patton's face nuzzled into your neck, cinnamon and vanilla radiating off of him like he was a scented candle

you yawned, continue the boring task of typing away. you yawned once again, moving your face over and lightly kissing Patton's feathery hair. you felt him smile which made you smile in return. soon enough you finished typing, closing your laptop and setting it gently on the coffee table. Patton smiled, leaning over to pick up the cookie plate, sitting up a little.

Patton happily fed you a cookie, it was something that you both shared, as you picked up a cookie, feeding it to him, a smile on both your lips. the love radiating off of you both. you sighed, before turning on a playlist on your phone and hugging Patton.

soon enough a love song was on the playlist, a mistake , as it was on the wrong playlist. you looked up with a blush at Patton who was smiling. Patton pulled you to your feet before leading you over to an open space in his room, before dancing.

Patton wasn't the best at dancing, but neither were you. it was the memories, and the giggles floating through the air. Patton smile as the last line played, hugging you close and kissing your cheek.