Roman x Reader: Disney Time

Hello, thanks for reading and I hope you like it. I've recently been watching some Disney movies, just enjoy them once again, and the idea just happened. I hope you like it! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

"C'mon Roman, you need a break, the projects can wait." you said, pulling Roman along, to his bedroom, where you'd previously set up, you had his favorite blanket, some candy and popcorn, the tv all set, and some chocolate milk/fruit punch/lemonade/water (Roman likes to have many choices, okay?)

Roman sighed, walking with you as you opened the door, Roman's eyes widened, walking in, before he turned and smiled at you.

"you set all this up?" Roman asked, tears gathering at the corner of his eyes. sure the prince knew you cared very deeply for him, yet it amazed him every time you did something nice for him, like he didn't deserve it, though he'd never let the other see him cry, he can't hide it from you.

"of course I did, I love you." you said, leaning up and kissing his cheek lovingly, he went to kiss you on the lips but you pushed his shoulders away gently.

you held up his onesie, smiling at him. Roman took it, pouting slightly that he wasn't able to kiss you just yet, the pout making you giggle. Roman's heart leaped at the sound, his arms quickly latching onto you, and pulling you into a deep hug.

"I love you so much, what did I do to deserve you, Angel?" Roman whispered, while you just nuzzled in, smiling. Roman ran to his private bathroom, and quickly changed, coming out in the onesie, to see you had changed into yours as well, smiling up at him. 

you quickly climbed on the couch, handing some warm popcorn over to Roman as you started up a disney movie, Roman set the popcorn on the coffee table and pulled you close, snuggling happily. 

it was about halfway through the movie now, Roman watching intently while you leaned against his chest, the popcorn bowl in your lap, with Roman reaching over to grab a handful occassionally. you felt your phone buzz, meaning a text had come in, with a slight yawn you opened your phone.

after looking at the text you started to scroll through (your favorite social media site, cause I'm not gonna choose for you), nuzzling against Roman's chest. Roman looked down, before a scowel creased his face. he grabbed the remote and paused the movie, before grabbing your phone, and not quite yeeting it, but tossing it onto his bed for you to look at later.

"y/n, its Disney Time now... the movie is at the best part, and you are scrolling on your phone." Roman pouted, holding you closer, you sighed, looking up at his chocolate eyes...

"okay, okay... only because I love you." you whispered leaning up and pecking his lips, before turning back the movie, only your attention wasn't on the movie, but on Roman, it continued to amaze you how you could end up with such a loving prince as he is, and how he could think of you as his angel. just wow.

you snuggled deeper, so overwhelmed with how much love you had for him, all the adoration, and how much he meant that tears gathered in your eyes. you sniffled a little and Roman looked down quickly.

"oh my pre-packaged pancakes, are you alright, my Love?" Roman asked, looking down with concern and almost fear in his eye, you couldn't respond for a moment and Roman's mind was racing.

"I'm sorry about your phone, I had no idea it would make you this upset, I can get it darling, its okay." Roman said, going to stand up but you stopped him, looking up before just kissing him. he kissed back equally as passionate.

"I just... love you so much Roman." you said, kissing him again, and he hugged back. you hugged back, while Roman kissed the tears off your face, smiling. you snuggled deeper into his chest, just watching more disney. Roman took one more handful of popcorn, feed it to you, with a smile, you just smiled back, loving everything about this.

this was where you were meant to be, this is where you belong, and it was wonderful, you were ready, loving every living breathing second with your prince, loving this Disney time.

thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked it, this was just super fluffy and fun to write. Roman is my second favorite character in Sanders sides, and I just am really sad that I haven't written much for him.  as always I don't own the art so please give credit to the amazing artist. please remember you are loved and special!!!

Have a fantastic day!!!

Peaceful Lavender