A/n, Update Time

Hello there, you all deserve an update. I feel absolutely awful for how much I've been inactive, or taken to respond to messages or comments, and how long it's taken me to get to requests. I feel like you all deserve an explanation.

life has been... crap, lately. It's been so so busy, and really hard. One of my family members has cancer and got covid, and because of complications in both, has been in the hospital a lot lately. I don't have as much free time as usual from babysitting my siblings, or just taking care of other stuff while half my family works on helping the family member with cancer.

classes have been very demanding, and long. for half of December, all of January, and half of February, I have night classes on top of my day classes, totally 6 extra hours per week, not to mention time spent on projects or practicing what I'm learning. it's been super insane and though I might have physical time, I'm often very tired at the end of it all.

I truly don't mean to be taking so so long to write. the requests are now starting to be in the process of being written, and hopefully will be out sooner rather than later, I apologize that they've taken so long, I did not close requests because I have a list going of order I receive them in, and I'd just add it.

My writing itself has been subpar lately, and I feel awful for that, I often just find it too hard to concentrate on writing. I don't want to set it down or give it up, because I truly do love writing, but I've been exhausted, and sometimes my brain, or computer (temperamental thing it is) really won't let me write sometimes.

I know I've said all this before, on my announcements and everyone is always so supportive, thank you for that. I truly will not have a constant writing schedule, and I am going to stop trying to make one, I'll write and post whenever I can, and it'll be in spurts. I apologize that I took up a probably good 10 minutes with this ramble.

I shall intend to get back into writing probably by Mid-February, but I am not sure. that, and overall school stress has been a lot... I promise I will try my ding dang darnest to make sure this book never goes on Hiatus, even if it feels like it probably did... 

My mental health is... I honestly don't really know currently, and my writing will be effected because of how it's doing, I know I'm probably gonna hit another low soon... but I'll be okay, it's just life. and whatever happens, change is inevitable, good or bad.

I'm defiantly getting and feeling inspired as of lately with so so many new idea's for oneshots and preferences. and I'm actually considering opening a book (me to me: really, you already have enough trouble posting regularly in this one...) but this would be a brainstorming book, one where I'd maybe open up a bit more about what kinda things are in the works, open polls and such, defiantly probably spoilers. but I don't know what people would think of it...

if you ever want to brainstorm with me, please go ahead and DM me, I really enjoy brainstorming and tossing around my idea's, and hearing new ones. I honestly don't know what's to come. we'll see good, bad and ugly. and right now, it's ugly.

I really hope this maybe answered any questions and wasn't just 500 words of me Rambling, I'd absolutely love to hear what you think of anything (believe it or not, reading the comments is one of my favorite parts of my book, ya'll are super hilarious) with that said, I guess I'll stop rambling now...

Please take care of yourself, Please don't hesitate to request...

Have a Fantastic Day

Ginger~