Fantasy Au/Magic Au: Janus x half-dragon reader

Hello, so thank you for reading, I cannot believe we are nearly at 400 reads, it blows my mind. I really hope you like it. these are so fun to write. I am opening requests for this fantasy/magic au, if anybody wants, just the normal rules, I don't feel comfortable writing smut, swears, suicide or self harm. so yeah other than that, should be okay. as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly, and I hope you enjoy!

"Roman, you can't be serious." you said, looking up at your childhood best friend, who was staring back at you, his gaze cold, glancing over your arms and fingers.

"you know the rules, you serpent." Roman snapped as more tears rolled down your cheeks.

"I didn't choose to be a hybrid! Roman, please listen to me." you said, taking another step forward, earnestly searching is eyes for an ounce of regret. but Roman's eyes darkened

"you know I cannot allow hybrids in my kingdom. they cause destruction" Roman said, leaning over towards your face. the memories pouring into your mind of all those times, climbing trees, laughing playing, with Roman, his eyes soft.

"how can you say that when your own brother is a hybrid!" you yelled out, and Roman turned a furious eye on you.

"HOW DARE YOU!" he hollered, getting the entire castled attention, tears pouring out of your eyes, stepping back in fear of what he might do. Roman stalked forward, anger evident in his face.

"I was just going to send you to the outlands, where there are many like you, but you, y/n, have crossed a line." Roman said, his tone unusually dark, Roman then reached forward grabbing your scaled wrist harshly.

"I hereby banish you, y/n y/l/n, to the dark forest, to live out your days, and if you ever set foot in this kingdom again... well, let just say it won't be pretty." Roman finished his order, tossing you to the ground, you landing with a painful thump, looking over at Roman, hoping it was all a joke, but also knowing there was no way it was.

the trip was long and awful, as you were kept in a metal crate, with merely crackers and water, for three days, not to mention it got broiling in there. as you could just stare out the small slot window on each side, letting enough air in that you didn't suffocate, but it was still difficult. 

soon enough the metal carriage came to screeching halt, throwing you painfully against the side, the door opened and a guard grabbed your weak form and tossed you over the boarder into the dark forest, before turning and walking away. 

you felt darkness and fear creep into your bones as you looked around, scared, and knowing this was your life, also knowing there was a high chance you could die, in here. as it was known to be hunted by werewolves, like Remus, and dragons, including the dragon witch, they also lurked in here, there were stories in Roman's kingdom of the dragon witch practicing their magic on the souls of the dark forest, stories that made children weep, nightmares engrained in their heads

you stepped a little farther into the forest, scared of the fairies who lurked by the edge. you walked into the forest, paranoid, scratching at your newfound scales nervously.

"you shouldn't do that you know, could start a scale problem that will take years to heal." someone said into your ear, you screamed, falling onto the dark forest floor.

"hello there, what brings you to the dark forest." the voice said, the robe apparent, the yellow eye glowing against the darkness of the forest, you couldn't speak, your throat tight. as the figure leaned closer, raising an eyebrow at you curiously.

"how did you know I'm here?" you asked finally, trying to hide your scaled hands, from the figure, 

"I'm the mage, did you really expect me not to know who enters or leaves the forest?" he said, his voice slick as a dragons. you looked up, fear still evident in your eyes.