Preference #26: How you Met

Hello, so I'm doing some throwback preferences, because I'm working on some longer ones now, and I still think that these are kinda cute. I'm super sorry it took me so so long to do this, it seriously took me forever. I really hope this is worth the wait! Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you like it! As always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

Logan:

you groaned as you ran around the building again, staring at the address on the package. you'd agreed to deliver this as a favor for a friend, bad news, they never told you where on earth this person was. so here you were running around an office people staring at you as you got more and more nervous.

you sighed walking up the stairs to another floor, sighing as you clutched your side, you'd defiantly not expected running around this much, or you would've brought your running shoes. but here you were, holding the package, and texting your friend. when they said the 27th floor you nearly threw your phone at the wall, you were on the 7th floor now, and there was no way you were running up 20 more flights of stairs. 

you spotted an elevator and ran towards it, the doors closing as your ran. you made it, your shoe quickly catching on the side, launching you right in. someone quickly grabbed your waist, keeping you from falling on your face. the strong hand helped you back to your feet while your cheeks erupted into a deep pink. you just awkwardly stood there until.

"you do realize you are standing on my foot?" the tall man said while you blushed, squeaking and practically throwing yourself off of his foot. he turned to you with an eyebrow raised.

"I do not believe you told me what floor you are headed to." he said,

"oh... 27." you mentioned. and he nodded not moving. and you saw it was already pressed.

"what is your name, you aren't from around here." he said and you hold him, glancing down at the package reading the name that drove you insane, trying to figure out who it was. who on earth was Logan Berry Sanders? 

you both walked out and he nodded walking towards a cubical complex and you nearly kicked the walls. you called your friend on the phone walking into the cubical complex, and following their tired directions until you found yourself in the same cubical as elevator dude.

"I'm sorry, I must be lost... do you know where I can find Logan Berry Sanders?" you asked and he stood up. a wide expression on his... quite handsome walnut-brown eyes, his ebony hair, his pale skin with pale pink lips, and his dark glasses that were smudge-less. 

"I am Logan Berry Sanders, may I ask why you request me by name?" he asked taking a step towards you. you and nodded, a blush still covering your face.

"Hello, this is for you, from Patton..." you said handing him the package. and Logan nodded before looking at you, and a slight flicker of pink on his cheeks.

"I apologize, I did not realize you were a friend of Patton, would you like me to escort you outside?" Logan offered and you nodded, he lightly took your hand and led you down and out, with a soft smile he turned and walked inside. both of you blushing softly.

Patton: 

you walked around the unfamiliar park, Tulip tugging at the leash as you both walked along the slightly cracked path. the soothing sound of a lake nearby, along with the angry quacks of the ducks and geese.

The gorgeous park seemed to sparkle this time of year, the beautiful cherry-blossom's in full bloom, light falling out one by one as the wind blew on them softly. your eyes quickly glancing at the sky as Tulip continued to pull you along.