Preference #16, Part 2: You are in a coma

Hello, thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it! this one also hurt to write, but hopefully we'll have some more fluff soon! as always please keep comments clean and Patton-friendly!

again, I'll put in warnings, I try to keep it all pretty mild, but  I don't want to trigger anybody

Warnings: allergic reactions, mentions of needles, blood and IV's, twitching in coma. mentions of hospitals and surgeries. depression

Logan:

Logan paced nervously in the lobby, how could this have happen, you were having such a wonderful day with him, at yet this happened. the ambulence arrived and Logan showed them the dead snake, before they injected you with some antivenom, what they didn't expect was you to have an allergic reaction to it.

watching your body react, hives breaking out on your skin, and the little ways you whimpered and twiched as you were being moved is burned into Logan's brain. the other sides are now at the hospital too, Patton trying to comfort Logan, but nothing could comfort him, not after what he saw.

you were currently in the back, getting IV's and treatments, they removed the tourquet from your leg, and they told him that they would do everything they could, but Logan knew that wasn't enough for him, how could he just let his happen.

he was called the back room, where you were lying on the bed, your face unusually paled, hooked up to some monitors, beeping with your heart-rate, IV's and lots of other gadgets attached. Logan couldnt' help the sob that broke out.

He kneeled by your bed, pressing loving kisses to your hands, begging you to wake up, but he knew this was a coma, but he couldn't help but wish you were awake, snuggling into his arms, so that he could cry into your hair, and pull you close, but he couldn't. that reality was the worst part.

Patton: 

Patton rode on the ambulance with you. as they tried to get the some air into you, Patton held your hand, pretending it was to comfort you, but he was comforted way more, the coolness of your hand made him very scared, as he squeezed it, not too tight, scared to hurt you in any way.

why hadn't he noticed you were gone sooner, he just went into a grab some pretezls, he could have never known, but that doesn't stop the guilt building in his stomach. Patton leaned down, planting soft kisses on your forehead, as if that would stop the guilt.

after arriving at the hospital they took you back and sent Patton home. he visited you ever day, week after week, month after month, every day, walking in your room and holding your hand, squeezing it and saying hello to his love, but you never squeezed back.

Patton grew depressed without you by his side, everything thing in his life seemed to turn gray, and cold. he never ever stepped foot in a swimming pool after what happened to you, and he had to give his pets for Roman and Janus to look after just because he couldn't care for them anymore, he rarely goes out, and even rarer smiles, he misses you, and he would do anything for you to wake up.

Roman:

Roman held your hand the entire time, while you weakly tried to stay awake for him, whispering over and over again how you loved him, your voice faint and your eyes glossy. he tried to get you to have hope, but he didn't feel it himself. sadness washed over him in pulsading waves.

why did it have to be you? what could he have done? he didn't protect you, he should have protected you, he wasn't your hero, he was a mere pesant who stood by and watched. he didn't deserve to be your prince. these thoughts and many like it swam in Roman's brain as he ran his fingers in your hair.