Back in Town

I recommend listening to I wanna be yours by arctic monkeys

"Thank you for walking me home. I appreciate it and you didn't have too" Y/n says stopping front of your front door. You just finished your shift at work and your coworker Evan insisted he walked you home. You declined at first, but saw how dark it was out and decided to say yes. You both walked in peace him only asking a few questions, but you weren't in the mood to talk.

You weren't in the mood for much since he left.

"Anytime um I was wondering something actually" Evan asks you scratching the back of his neck nervously. You raise your eyebrows and nod your head at him. Silently praying it isn't to go on date.

"And that is?" You ask him.

"Harry Styles" Evan says

"Excuse me?" You squeak out.

"Uh Harry Styles is sitting on the floor in front of your door" Evan says pointing to where he is. You turn around and see Harry standing there on his phone.

The infamous Harry Styles. Gang leader of gang leaders. Everybody knows him. Everybody is afraid of him. He owns the town. Some call him Lucifer, others call him Satan.

But Harry Styles is a man who fell madly in love with a simple girl and brought her into danger.

He looks up and makes eye contact with you immediately standing up. He steps closer to you but stops when seeing Evan next to you. "Do you know him?" His hands are clenched and his jaw. His eyes are blazing with anger.

"Of sorts" You mumble out still looking at Harry. You shake your head and turn back to Evan with an apologetic look on your face. "I have to go. Thank you again. Bye" You say turning back around. You hear Evan walk away and go to unlock your door not even giving Harry the slightest bit of acknowledgment. Your hands are shaking and you're breathing heavily.

"Y/n" Harry says as you unlock the door and step inside. You blink away the tears and walk into the apartment. You turn around and meet the eyes of the man who left you five months ago. Just up and left. No goodbye. No nothing. He looks different. His hair is shorter, he's more muscular. But his eyes are still the same eyes you fell in love with all that time ago. You break eye contact with him and walk further into your apartment leaving the door open.

The decision is his.

Harry takes a deep breath walking into the apartment he used to call home knowing that he'll have to explain his sudden leaving. He doesn't want too, but he knows he can't live another day without her. His girl. His best friend. His whole world. He shuts the door and looks around noticing you haven't changed much only the little things that he changed when he stayed. It still feels like home though, but that isn't because of the apartment.

That's because of the girl in the apartment.

"You still have the record player I got you" Harry says smiling when he sees the old record player he got you for Christmas. You were shocked and didn't accept it at first, saying it was to much..

"H-I can't take this. This is far too much money"

"Baby I'd give you the world if I could. A couple of grand is nothing if it makes you happy"