Chapter 28

Hey guys ok good news I have a snow day today. Another good news but bad news for you is my bday is coming up the feb 11 and that weekend I think I will be very busy with celebrating… And this summer I might go to Europe so idk hopefully ill finfish the book by then.. Goal for the snow day is to write atleast 4 word proccessor pages.

Love miss euro

To every one request this will be a dimitris POV

___________________________________________________

Dimitri’s POV

It was a while since Alissa left the dinning room table, I started to worry and anxious waiting for her to come back. But after waiting 5 more minutes I couldn’t stand it any longer. I went into the direction of the bathroom to find it empty. That is odd, I thought to my self: I continued through the halls aimlessly hoping to bump into to her. She might have gotten lost or something. I started checking the rooms looking for any sign of her. I found none. I went towards the other wing of the house hoping to find her, but again I came up with none. The last room on this side of the house was my dads office. I knocked quietly but I received no reply, I quietly opened the door  “Father have you seen Ali” but I didn’t finish my sentence because I have found Alissa’s face. 

Her beautiful face was hidden with a mask of shock and pain. I didn’t understand until I looked around a little more. I found my father’s head in her hands and her holding a knife in the other. I thought this might be some sort of joke, this can not be happening. I closed the door hoping to talk to Alissa. I took 6 steps toward Alissa holding out my hands in a defensive position hoping she will understand. Maybe some one poisoned her I didn’t know.

“Alissa what are you doing with..” that knife I planned to say but I did not even finsh my sentence before she glided the knife through the air and slicing my father’s throat. I stood their in shock waiting, to get up from the horrible nightmare. I found my fathers blood being spilled he didn’t make any movement except look strictly in my eyes with saddness. 

Not a milli second later, Alissa jumped over my now dead fathers body and jumped onto me. Her legs wrapped around my waist.  Holding my body really tightly against hers. I smiled a the thought of being like this naked but right now it was not the case to smile. She had murdered my father. She raised the bloody knife that was still dripping with fresh blood towards me, the knife that less then a second ago killed my father. She took the knife right to my throught, I felt my eyes widen. I looked at her face that was now emotionaless. I saw her calculating something. Her muscles on her arm suddenly tense and constrict but her arm didn’t move a inch toward my throat. I looked at my dad hoping that he would help me, but I remember that he was dead, his lifeless body laid their on the floor. His eyes wide open looking at me. It made me shiver as how cold they now looked like. 

I looked at Alissa again hoping that she would explain what has happened her. Hoping that this person is not Alissa the girl I fell inlove with. But her eyes didn’t give away any of the many secrets I now know she holds. She raised the knife up and then quickly down bringing it to her dress. She cut long shreads of it and faced me again. 

She tied my hands and feet and moved me to the couch. I tried to look at my dad, but it was impossible she made me face away from my father. Alissa again raised the knife towards the throat this time it was on it . The knife licked my skin softly, making me want to shiver, but my body was to frightened. The knife this time quickly was gone, I took a breath of relief. 

She stood up and kissed my forehead. “I love you, I’m sorry” she said. She then went up to a bookcase and picked up a small box which she put in her purse. She looked at me oen more time before going out the window. I waited for 30 seconds listening scared that if I made the quitest noise she will come back and kill me. I listened and waited only hearing the quite roar of the wind passing. I hear the squalling of car tires in the distance and I instantly knew it was hers.