The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 8

Ok guys this is the very interesting part of the book. it's a lil sneak peak of the club scene.. Comment and vote to keep my fingers writing =D

Misseuro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived in Miami at 11:45, 15 minutes later than I planned. I got a taxi which took me to the Carlton Hotel. I went to the register., who had a very tan and looked more of a body builder than a registry.

I looked up at the man.

"Hi, I reserved a suite here."

"Yes, and what is your last name please" he said giving me a warm smile.

"Ms. Monte. I have a 2 bedroom suite with a pool."

"Is that Ms. Or Mrs. He asked"

Grr I don't need a registry person to be flirting with me on this mission

"I'm here visiting my fiancé, sorry. "

"Ow alright, our room is the penthouse room 575. Here is your key." he said that as he slid the key card onto the counter towards me. I smiled that thanked him and went into my suite.

It was already 12:30 when I reached my suite, I got unpacked and organized everything. Again I went through the whole enter suite to find all the exit, possible object that can be used as weapons and place where I could hide my weapons when they come to me on Monday. Luckily there was safe in the clothes where I would stash most of my weapons except a couple, in case of a emergency.. I went into the dresser and planned a outfit for tonight..

I went down stairs, and went into the office center. To Google "Euro Pump" found the address it was a 7 minute drive to the club. Backspace Google search Renting Car Center. Reserve your car click. Type in Maker, and model. [Aston Martin, DB9] (if you don't know it look it up in Google)... Color: Red... Enter.. "Your car will be in your local Rent-A-Car center in the next 24 hours, for express shipping please call 1-800-345-7789..

God these Rent-A-Car companies make everything so difficult I reached into my pocket and got my iphone out and called the number.

"Hello Thank you for Reaching Rent-A-Car Calling Center my name is Max how can I help you today?"

"Hi max, I need express shipping for a Car I recently ordered"

"What is the order Number"

"896789"

"That would cost you 2500, and guaranteed you will get your car in the next 8 hours."

"Ill pay you 3k if you get it to me in 6 hours"

"Alright, ms..."

"Ms. Monte"

"Yes, Ms. Monte. Your car will arrive in 6 hours to your hotel."

"Thank you bye.."

"Bye Ms. Monte"

BEEP BEEP BEEP. I hung up.

I Wrote the address of Euro Pump down. And Went back into my suite. I the time by now was 4pm. I was planning to leave for the club around 10 pm.. I had to much extra time on my hands. I looked at my pack that I managed to sneak through airport security, only 4 cigarettes left. I decided to take a walk to Walgreen and purchase another pack. I was in luck Walgreens was only 4 blocks away but the Miami heat killed me on the way. I entered Walgreens, and wait straight to the cashier.

"Hi can I have Parliament Light"

"Aren't you a little young to be smoking.."

"No, I'm 19." I reached into my bag to get my fake ID. The cashier studied it for 3 minutes trying to find a mistake in the Id to prove that its fake. But lil did he know that, the Id was purchased from the government and it was legit except the picture was switched.. After the 5 minutes the cashier seemed satisfied with the id.