Chapter 32: Love never sleeps

So this is the second half of what i wrote second part of chapter 31 which i will call chapter 32.. you guys enjoy.. If you guys want another book on maxs part with the new character that will show up in this chpater you have to give me lots of love with 1,000 votes and 500 comments. =)

love miss euro

_______________________________________________________________

I felt my self flying through the air, I tried to move my hand but it was inpossible. Soon I was on the couch sooking wet in the nice cool strawberry smoothia all over me. Some part of enjoying my strawberry movie I passed out. I felt it my arms and legs soon started giving in, then my eyes wouldn’t open any more and lastly soon I could not hear the movie playing. Then the darkness took me..

I was woken up by a man yelling, good its probably max yelling that I was drunk again and I spilled his smoothie on his favorite coach. I tried getting up but couldn’t, a pair of hands where holding me down. 

“Alissa, omg I thought for a second you were dead.” the voice said.  I soon recognized the voice, wolf. As soon as I recognized the voice I remembered everything, Dimitri. I started sobbing again. I felt my stomach turn, I opened my lips to say hi, but something else came out.

“Can you make it to the bathroom?”

I was frightned to open my mouth once more, I managed to nod in response. Slowly I was is a pair of familiar arms, caring me to the bathroom. I was put on my feet in front of the toilet, just then the second round was coming in. I felt a quick touch on my head. 

“Jesus your burning up. We have to get you into the shower.”

My legs gave out and dropped toward the floor, sitting in front of the toilet, my thoughts were in to place. The first is that how disguisting I feel throwing up in front of the toilet. The second is Dimitri. No mater how hard I tried my thoughts where constantly with him. 

“Great, I guess you cant do that.. Hmmmmm.. I know..” 

Wolf left me in the bathroom alone, pucking , I heard him use his telephone and talking to someone but I did not here to who. Soon he came back, I got someone for you to help you take a shower. Right on que the door bell rang, Wolf went to get it.. I heard yelling at first

“Why did you call me?”

“It is a emergency with Max’s sister.”

“max’s sister… Whats wrong with her..”

“Go look and see.”

I heard footstep one of them was Wolf, the other one was high plat formed shoes. I turned around just as the person entered. I was right about the shoes, they were high heels and very plat formed. Infront of me stood a tall skinny girl 2 years older than me the the looks. She was very skinny and pitet but very tall, her pitch black hair that made it to the end of her ribcage made her sparkling gray eyes stand out, that where placed perfectly on heart shaped face. Her noise was small position perfectly I the center, outlining her highcheeck bones. I looked her up and down. She was wearing white shorts and a simple gray shirt with black random designs. She looked amazing.

She also studied me, I knew she felt disquested.

“So this is Max’s sister.”

“Come Angela, help me..”

She come closer to me, looking down on me, she sqauded

“Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Angela..Will talk later about it, let me help you.. Do you feel sick?”