The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 14

Hey guys I hope you like the last chapter even though it was kinda boring.. Comment comment comment.. I wont upload unless you comment I want 4 more likes and 2 comments before I upload next chapter.. This chapter will be very spiceish where you will see Dimitri's and Alissa's true realationship and how it works... Ok for the ones who didn't figure out Dimitri is in love with Alissa. And this chapter will show a little how Alissa feels about Dimitri.. Remember to comment and vote to keep me writing. Warning you I wont write from august 21-27 because Im busy with school and boyfriend =) so ya if you want me to upload extra, then comment extra =)

Misseuro

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I was on something soft and flat there was bright light in my face, then some one put there hand on my face. I tried moving but I was held down... Through my eyelids I knew I had light in my face, the light when thorugh, the warmth from the lamp was also felt on my face. I tried moving again but strong hands pushed me stronger down. My eyelids were heavy, I felt them shake, I tried to open them but failed. I tried again and they opened. I saw white light.. Then a shadow a figure of a person go above me. The light was turned off and I noticed the face. The person was a male by the strong jaw, the smooth newly shaved skin then his blue eyes struck me like lightning. The hands relaxed, and I sucked up all my energy to lift my right hand up to stroke Dimitri's face.

"Baby are you alright you passed out"

"Ya I just didn't have enough sleep,.. Where am I"

"You are at your hotel, is it weird if I tolled you I got you a doctor. It just I was worried"

"Umhh, ya it is weird.." It was weird that he cared for me so much, but it made me feel happy that he did.

Soon my eyelids fell shut,. I don't normally have dreams, but this night I did. It was when I went through training with Aunt Lucy.

*the Dream

It was in a flat dirty area, I didn't know where it was. I was sweating with the sun right over my head. I heard a deep women voice yelling..

"Alissa, get your but running, you bitch you have 2 kilometers to go if you were on a real mission and some one was chasing you, your ass would have been killed already. Keep running"

I was sweating all over my vision started to blur everything went fuzzy. I had no focus. Just 2 more kilometers Alissa..

"Come on, your young, I an old person run faster than you with bucket in my hand"

Aunt lucy was running right by me, with a bucket in her hand. She was wearing a full black outfit except she had shorts and tank top when I head long pants and a full sleeved sweater. She took the bucket and bored it over me.

"Come on do some defense"

With that she through a punch at me. I was young only 10, I didn't dodge it in time, and it hit me square in the face. Aunt lucy didn't go easy on me with that punch, it hit me of balance and flung me to the side. I fell hitting my sholder first, but my face was a brake. I touched my left cheeck, looking at the palm I saw splashes of blood.

"Come on and keep running. Come on and keep running. Keep running.Keep running.Keep running"

Was all I heard in the dark..

*End of dream

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dimitri's POV

"umm, ya it weird" she said lightly I barely heard her reply.. I couldn't help but smile. Her eyelids began to close..