Chapter 30

Ok so this chapter should be really good I hope you guys like this.. It has one a a surprise start to it and im writing this during school so I have roughly 45 minutes to do this chapter sorry for bad grammar I need another editor to do my now chapters lol. Any volunteers???

Comment and vote

Love miss euro

Dimitris pov (surprise!!)

I woke up with blackness surrounding me. I was dead I thought to my self.. Soon the memories of my death came at me. Soon I felt the pain in my chest. I looked down but I couldn’t see my chest. I tried to raise my hand to where it hurt but I could move. Soon I heard a annoying beeping noise, this has to be to annoying to be death. So I concluded at the end that im not dead. I tried to move but I couldn’t, after 5 minutes I found out I was in restrants.. I soon gave up and went back into the darkness.

I woke up what felt like days, my legs were sore from not moving. I felt stiff, I tried to move but my only movement turned out to be a inch to the left and a inch to the right. I heard the beeping noise again. I wondered what that was,I continued moving trying to free myself or at least get the stiffness out. I thought to myself how could get out. GOD im so stupid I didn’t even try opening my eyes. My eyes slowly opened they felt like they were glued shot with crust resedue all over my eyes. I blinked at the bright creame colored walls. I saw my cousin sleeping at the edge of the room. I looked around to find myself in the hospital. There was a bathroom to my right, and a table with chairs infront of my bed, and a coauch with some long chairs to my left- where angelo laid.

I took a deep breath in it felt like sand paper my throat was so dry. 

“Angelo” I said in a horsed voice. 

He slowly started moving than shot up quickly. “Dimtri you are awake?”

I nodded not wanting to speak a lot with my thoat hurting. Angelo as my best friend understood quickly and brought me a small juice box.

“Now tell me how are you feeling”

“Honestly, shitty at first I felt like I was dead, then this machine woke me up, and my thoat hurted. What happened?”

“What you don’t rember?” he asked in surprise

I thought about it. I didn’t know what to say. Ofcoarse, I remember what happened with Alissa. I knew there will be a lot of questioning since I was there. But then they will get her before me. I cant let that Happen… I fell horrible for lying to my bestfriend it will be safer for both of us, well actually for him.

“Umhhh.” I pretended to think about it some more when I already made my final decision. “No?”

I sounded more like a question that an answer which should make it more convincing.

“Do you remember Alissa?”

I jumped at hearing her name but I hid it like a shiver. “Yes, I remember her”

“Well she disappeared and then you dissapeared. Some one attacked the house and killed your father and then you were found at a hotel. Do you remember that”

“No I remember her at the dinner, I found her in the bathroom, she looked very ill she said she needs to go home, I went to my dads room then I blacked out… when I woke up I somehow got untied and went to the hotel to see if Alissa was already then I blackout agian.”

“Dimitri you got stabbed!!” Angelo shriked like a little girl. Making me laugh, which cause pain in my chest. I remember everything. I remember Alissa’s face before the darkness surrounded me.