Chapter 24

Hey guys this is Chapter 24 yayayayayayayay.. Ok so this is when things start spicing up… I don’t want to give anything away.. So I was hoping to start a chpater and make you guys quiver.. Enjoy the story..

Love Misseuro

Keep commenting and voiting

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is the big dinner, which I am not lookin forward to. I woke up to the smell of pancake in the morning I got up and followed the smell. I found max in the kitchen. I sat on the breakfast table.

“So whats with this” I said point my hand towards him cooking..

“ahh so you have noticed. Well I just wanted to start of with a good foot with you I guess. We need to talk”

I knew where this is headed to but I needed to still hear my brother out.

“I know you have been obsessing over this mission. I know its over that boy. This mission has been stretching out for way to long. I want you to know that you have 2 more day, if you don’t.. Well I will and  I will do it in the most cruel way. I hate to do this to you sister but I have no choice. Ohh by the way I did notice that hideous necklace that your so called ‘boyfriend’ gave to you. Put it away I don’t wanna see it.”

I snapped I don’t know what happened next..

“Shut up ok. You are a monster, sent from f****ing h**l that was sent to ruin me. I love him and  I love this necklace its cute and romantic nothing that you know about. Do  you even know what love is? And I will kill the target today, now get the f**k out of my way.” I yelled making him jump at a couple of my words like “what is love”  and “ I love..”…. I looked at the pancakes that were set in front of me. I took the plate with the pancakes and launched toward my brother not exactly aiming it at him but pretty close to him. He stood there shocked with shartered piece of plate and pancakes that covered every inch around him. I stood up and walked to my bedroom where I can enjoy my heaven till 6 oclock. It was only 1 pm and I decided to do something I have never done before. Which is write a note.: I went to my laptop and open up a new word:

Hi Dimitri,

This is Alissa. I want you to know that im going away forever. There wont be a second where I will not think about you. I love you, you changed me from the inside out. You should me the world that I thought never existed one with love. I want you to know the truth: first of all I was sent here to murder your father (I don’t know who), second I used you to get to our dad, third I really did fall in love with you four you did change my world. I love you and wish you well.

Love,

Yours and only yours,

Alissa

The small letter made the tears fall freely from my face. File -> Print.. I printed the file. I went into my bathroom quickly wiped the tears. I sucked in a deep breath and exited the bedroom. I looked around the suite to find the ghost clear. I went into the office to find the printer with my letter in it. I took the letter and hurried back into my bedroom where I folded. Writing Dimitri on the front and planting a kiss near it. 

…..Time passes….

It was already 5:45 and I was ready to go all I needed to do is put on a dress. I looked at where the dress was and near it less than one foot away was the weapons I would be talking with me. A knife and a short pistol. Size less than a hand easily fit into my palm. I put on the long silk red dress. Which wrapped around my curves,. My hair was up in a updue that was really tight. The dress had a long cut on its side which made it great for moving and gymnastic stuff. I slip the pistol in my small purse where my cellphone and keys for a car which was parked less than two blocks away. The knife was strapped onto my leg it was unoticble. Unless you lifted my dress. I also wore tan laced gloves. Hopefully tonight will go well and Dimitris dad will be alive.

Then I heard a knock on the door that must be Dimtri..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Will Alissa back out or will she stick with her plan and kill Dimtiris father… You will find out next chapter. So comment and vote, so that I would upload it quicker =)

Love 

Misseuro