Personal for fangirlscollide

Here's your personal Fangirlscollide !!! Hope you love it! This involves bullying so if you don't like that stuff I suggest you don't read it. And if any of you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you guys.

Sam age 13

Fatty.
Whore.
Bitch.
Those were basically my nicknames from the popular girls. Everyday they called me names and pushed me around for no reason. I never did anything to them. And I don't know why they have to do that to me. It's not fair.
As I was walking to science I got caught and knew I was going to get it.
"Hey look it's the slut!" Hanna the "leader of the group" said. I looked down and began to walk faster, but one ran up in front of me and slammed my books down.
"What's the rush?" She smirked. I was shaking by now. She slammed her fist into the locker next to me.
"Answer me!!" She screamed in my face.
"I h-have scien-ce." I said looking up at her.
"I h-have scien-ce." She mimicked. "And don't look at me you cow!" She screamed slapping me across the face. I fell to the floor. One of them kicked me. She then called over all of her friends and they all beat me up. The second bell rang and they left me there. No one helped me. I picked myself up off the floor and dragged my self to the bathroom. Not caring about my books or anything. When I finally got there I looked in the mirror. I had a cut and bruise on my left cheek and a black eye on my right. I wiped the mixture of tears and blood off my face with a paper towel. I rinsed my face off and slid down the wall.
"I can't do this anymore." I cried into my arms. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone. I still had a while till school ended.
'I have to tell him.' I thought. I hesitantly called Sammy prepared to tell him the truth.
S-Sam m-Maddie
S- hello?
M- Sammy come get me.
S- Maddie are you crying? What's wrong? What happened.
M- *sigh* Its the bullies Sammy. I can't take it anymore. Please come get me. I'll climb out the bathroom window. Please.
S-I'll be there in a minute. I love you. Bye.
M- love you.
*hangs up*
A few minutes passed and finally Sammy showed up. I climbed out the window and ran to his car. Sammy came out and I ran into his arms.
"Who did this to you?" He asked with anger in his eyes.
"A few girls." I said looking down.
"I want there names. Now." He said sternly. I looked up.
"Hanna Connors, Gianna Marchille, Marie Rampoe, and Jamie Dacklee." I said looking away. He took my hand gently and directed me inside to the principles office. He sat me in a chair and busted through the door. I've never heard Sammy flip out like that. But it was sweet how protective he was being. He came out fuming.
"I took care of it. They'll never bother you again." He said I hugged him tightly.
"Thank you Sammy. I love you so much." He smiled down at me.
"I love you too."
------------------
HEY GUYS!
I haven't updated in a while sorry. I need more entries for the contest!! Hopefully you guys will vote and comment on this so I could update again!!!💗💗💗