Personal for mel_xoxo1313

Here's your personal! Hope you love it!!!
Cameron age 14
"Stop!" I giggled as Hayes kissed my cheeks for like the 47th time. He just smirked and did it again. I heard a loud sigh from across the room and saw Cameron roll his eyes. I looked at Hayes and he looked down. Nash just sat there awkwardly and pretended to continue to watch tv. Cameron never got comfortable with the idea of you and Hayes dating. Sometimes he would make sly remarks or roll his eyes and it was just rude. Hayes usually didn't let it get to him but I began to notice how it was making him feel bad. I was beyond angry and annoyed.
"Cameron. Can I talk to you for a second." I said with a fake smile. He sighed getting up and following me into the kitchen.
"What the hell is your problem!" I asked him.
"What are you taking about." He said playing dumb.
"What is your problem with us." I said.
"Nothing." He replied.
"No obviously there is something wrong." I said. I tried to stay calm.
"It's just weird." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"He's my best friends little brother and your my little sister. What happens if you guys break up. What happens if he breaks your heart? What are we going to do?" He said looking down. I sighed.
"Cam. Don't worry about that. Nash doesn't! Why do you? When-no-if it even happens we will figure it out then! We don't have to worry about that. You acting like this will probably just make things worse. Hayes feels horrible. Please." I said with pleading eyes. he pulled me into a hug.
"Ok. I'm sorry." He said. I smiled.
"It's ok." I said. We were walking back into the living room before I stopped.
"He's acting like he hates me. He's like my best friend. And I love Melanie. I would never hurt her. Ever. It's just so hard." Hayes said to Nash.
"I know."Nash said looking down. I turned to cameron. He nodded his head and we walked in.
"Hayes?" Cameron said. Hayes turned around and tears were brimming his eyes. It's broke my heart.
"I'm sorry. It just scares me that you two are dating. What if you guys break up or something? But me and Mel talked and I'm gonna give you guys a chance and look at if differently." I smiled when Hayes eyes lit up.
"Thank you so much." He hugged cameron and I laughed.
"But. You hurt her. I hurt you. Got it?" He asked. Hayes smiled.
"I wouldn't dream of it." I ran to Hayes and gave him a huge hug and he passionately kissed me.
"Aye! No PDA." Nash and cam said. We laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night without sly remarks.
----------
How was it?? I haven't updated since forever but I've had a lot going on the past few weeks. Let's get a bunch of comments and votes and I'll update soon again!! Tell me what you think,requests, and anything else!ove you awesome perfect lovelies. Muahh💋💋