Personal for michelle_523

Here's your personal!!hope you love it!!!

Nash and Hayes (age 7)

Being so much younger than Nash and Hayes they did pick on you alot. They never really took it too far but today just wasn't a good day. Even being only seven you still got hate. You weren't really on social media but all of your "friends" older sisters dispised you. Almost every girl in your school hated you, all because of your brothers fame. It wasn't that you bragged or anything. They just hated you. It was awful.

The bell to leave rang and you slowly walked out the doors afraid of what was to come.

"Hey! Where you going?" the queen bee Kacy said. I stopped in my tracks knowing that if I ran it would just make matters worse. She yanked my hair back and turned me to face her.

"You look disgusting today." She said in a fake nice voice. I just looked down. The next thing I knew her fist collided with my face. Hard. I heard a crack and fell to the ground. I touched my throbbing eye to find it was bleeding heavily. I got up as best as I could and continued to walk home. I nearly fell five times because of how dizzy I was.

I walked into the house, or another hell hole. Nash and Hayes were fighting for a change.

"What happened to you?" Nash laughed. I couldn't believe he didn't even help me.

"What the little baby couldn't stand up for her self? or did you slip and hit your face on the monkey bars?" Hayes laughed. Nash chuckled. I was boiling.

"Are you really that weak. I mean come on. I know your nearly anorexic but." He said quietly saying the last part. But sadly for him I caught it. I was nearly anorexic and my whole family knew it. I mean I was a seven year old girl who loved to run around. eating was the last thing on my mind. I was on fire. How could he say that? my own brother?

"NO THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YEA I GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE TODAY BUT NOTHING DIFFERENT. IF YOU TWO ACTUALLY HELPED ME OUT A LITTLE MAYBE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH. I NEVER WANT TO-" I felt really light headed and blacked out.

-----------------------//

18 votes 8 comments!!!

How was it!! Tell me what you thought, want, requests, ideas, ect.!