Personal for bestrong_staystrong_

Here's your personal @bestrong_staystrong_ hope you love it!!

Aaron (age 14)

"Hayes! Shut up!" I whispered to my boyfriend behind me.
"I'm sorry babe!"he replied. We were trying to sneak into my house. Your probably wondering why I'm trying to sneak into my own house. We'll my brother Aaron won't let me date. Especially not Hayes. But we're In love with each other. We tried to cut it off once but Hayes promised he'd try harder and sneak us around because he really loves me. Aaron would be absolutely pissed if he found out.
We got into the house but i ended up tripping on a chair and fell straight on my face. Hayes helped me up and we were both laughing. Until Aaron came in.......
"Hayes? Alyssa? What are you guys doing?" He asked. Busted.
"Um we were playing hide and seek?" I said more like a question.
"Hide and seek? So neither of you were it and you both hid in the same spot?" He said sarcastically. Maybe this was supposed to happen. Maybe it's time to tell him. 'Should we tell him?" I mouthed to Hayes. He nodded looking down.
"Aaron. Well. Me and Hayes are kinda....dating." I said looking away.
"Your what?!?" He screamed. I knew it was going to get bad.
"How long had this been going on Alyssa. Why wouldn't you tell me!" He yelled again.
"I knew this would happen!" I worked up he courage to scream back. He stayed silent for a minute.
"That's it. That's it. You two are over. I never want to see you near her again!"
"Aaron you can't decide that!!! It's my life!!!" I screamed.
"I don't care!!! I'm your older brother!! I decide!!!" He screamed. My tears were blurring my vision. I ran out of my house and straight to my best friends house. I got there and she saw me. She knew what had happened because we talked about it not that long ago. She led me up to her room, and I instantly fell asleep on her bed.

I woke up and felt some one sitting next to me combing out my hair. I turned around thinking it was Hayes and forgetting about earlier. I saw Aaron and instantly remembered what happened.
"What do you want." I whipped around.
"Alyssa I talked to Hayes." He said.
"About what a restraining order?" I said. He laughed.
"Listen. I know how much you love him and I definitely know how much he loves you. I'm gonna let you guys stay together." He said. I popped up with tears of joy in my eyes.
"Really?" I barely whispered. He nodded. I jumped into his arms.
"Aaron I love you soooooo much!!!" I screeched kissing his cheek.
"I love you too!" He laughed. We heard a knock at the door.
"Come in." I said. The mystery person opened the door to reveal Hayes. I jumped out of the bed and into his arms. Kissing him passionately.
"Hey but no lovey doves stuff around me ok?" Me and Hayes laughed. I was with the love of my life, and the best brother in the world.

////////////////////////////

JK GUYS I DIDNT GET 1 MILLION IM JUST RETARTED AND CANT READ😂

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR 100k READS!!!! OMG I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT EXITED OVER LIKE 10k😂😂 LOVE YOUUU😘😘💋💋💋

How'd you guys like that?? Make sure you tell me in the comments!! Also tell me if you have requests or ideas!!! Thanks!!! Love you!!!💋