Personal for bieber_babe_94

Here's your personal!! Hope you like it @bieber_babe_94

Taylor (age 12)

"Honey!!! Can you come down here please?" Your mother called you.
"Coming!" you said. You ran down the stairs and found your mom in the kitchen.
"Whatsuppie?" you asked.
"Tomorrow your father and I are leaving for a over night trip and your brother will be watching you. No parties or friends over while were gone. I want this house and both of you in one piece when I come back." She said.
"Ok." You replied. Taylor was nice. Sometimes. And at other times he was either extremely annoying or an absolute jerk.
"Ok get some sleep your father and I are leaving early tomorrow." You nodded your head and went upstairs.
You changed brushed your teeth and all that good stuff and went to bed.
The next morning when you woke up you ran down stairs to see if your parents were still home. Once you got down there you found them with there bags about to leave and Taylor sitting on the couch looking very tired.
"Good morning!" you smiled.
"Morning." Taylor replied.
"What time are you guys leaving?" you asked your parents.
"Um... We actually should be heading out now." Your father replied. He picked up all the bags and brought them to the door.
"Ok you two behave. Remember all the rules we told you about." Your father said. You both nodded. You hugged your dad and so did Taylor. He kissed you on the head. Then you went to your mom. You hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Taylor did the same.
"Bye!!" Your mother said out the door.
"Bye!" you waved back. Once they left Taylor shut the door. You knew when he was in charge he was a bit annoying. Taylor has definitely changed. He used to be nicer but now he was usually jerky. You didn't know why tho. Maybe it was the game getting to his head or maybe he was trying to impress a girl, but it just got worse and worse.
"Ok. Skylar. What should you do first." You look at him confused.
"I know! Go put the dishes in the dish washer away and put the dirty ones in there. Then fold the laundry and put a new load in. Then wash the toilets and put away the clothes." Taylor smirked.
"What? No! I'm not your maid." You said crossing your arms.
"Skylar. I'm in charge. Do it. Now."
"Make me." You said. Taylor grabbed your arm and dragged you into the kitchen.
"If this isn't finished by tonight your going to be in a lot of trouble." You just stared at him. He's never touched you like that. He's really changed. And not for the good. But that made you upset. To watch your older brother turn from the hero of your life to the monster. You picked up a dish and put it away as a tear rolled down your cheek.

After finishing all your "chores" you went up to your room and sat on your bed. You were just thinking. Thinking about everything. You could survive just one day right? Yeah. You were strong. You sat on your bed for a few hours. You heard your brother moving things around so after a while you went downstairs. You found lights everywhere with alcohol and red cups.
"Taylor? what's going on?" You were still scared so you stayed back a bit.
"Having a party. What does it look like?" he said.
"What?! Taylor!! You can't!"
"Who said?"
"Mom!"
"What ever I don't really care what she says and she won't find out, right?" Taylor said coming closer. You quickly nodded your head. What has gotten into him? he was really scaring you.
"Good. Now I wanted to apologize about before. Come here." He said coming in for a hug. You knew he didn't mean anything. He hugged you tightly. Actually too tightly. He picked you up and ran to a closet. He threw you on the floor and slammed and locked the door.
"Haha you thought I was apologizing. Stupid." He laughed. You were shocked. Actually shocked. You couldn't move. You felt like you were in a coma. You just cried. The door bell kept ringing and you just cried. Crying was the only thing you could do. You tried slamming down the door but it didn't work. What if you were claustrophobic? you could die! What a horrible human being he is. Disgusting. That's what he is. He wasn't but something's changed. You banged and banged and screamed for help. You heard footsteps running to the door. Next thing you know you look up to see Matt standing above you.
"Skylar? What's going on?! Were you locked in here!?" he screamed. You were so upset. You ran into his arms and cried your eyes out. You felt him walking and heard the music turn off and everyone became silent.
"Taylor?! Did you lock Skylar in the closet?"
"Umm.. no? what were you doing in there haha." Taylor said.
"Taylor!!! I hate your guts!! I wish I never knew you!!! I want a new brother!!!! I want Matt to be my brother not you!!! I love him so much more than you!!! and I mean all of that!! I never want to talk to you again!! i hate you." You cried. You jumped out of Matts arms and ran out the front door. You just kept running. You didn't care what happened. You just kept going. You found a park and sat on the bench. You felt light headed from everything that happened. The last thing you heard was someone call your name and you blacked out.

When you woke up you were home. Matt and Taylor were asleep on the couch next to you. You lightly shook Matt awake.
"M-matt what happened?" you asked shaking. He opened his eyes and shot up on the couch.
"Oh my god thank goodness your ok." He said engulfing you in a ginormous hug. You laughed and snuggled into his chest. Your giggling must've woken up Taylor.
"Skylar?" Taylor asked you didn't answer him. You couldn't.
"Oh my gosh your ok!" he came over to hug you but you pushed him away.
"No Taylor." He looked confused.
"What?" he asked.
"I said no. As in I won't forgive you. I won't talk to you. And I will never ever forget you did this. Ever. You just totally put a huge dent in our relationship. You've changed Tay. It used to be Tay and Sky against the world. But you've changed. How could you do that to me? How? ill never trust you again. You've changed everything. Congratulations. I mean were still siblings and everything but it's gonna take a lot and a while to change this. But you can try." You rambled as tears streamed down your cheek. Taylor was crying. Crying. C-R-Y-I-N-G. He's never cried in front of you. Ever. He always thought he had to be strong for you. Because he was your roll model. He knew he didn't have to worry about that now. Or he just really cares about you.
"O-o-o-kay." Taylor replied. I think he was in shock himself.
"Taylor y-you've never cried before." You said.
"It's just because I really care about you. I do Skylar. I really do. A lot. Your like my first priority. I didn't go to sleep until 6 o'clock in the morning! thinking about you! I mean what kind of brother am I? I locked you in a closet! what's wrong with me? I'm a monster." Taylor whispered the last part and looked down at his hands. You didn't know what to say. Or do. So you just let him continue.
"This whole thing is all my fault. You'll never talk to me because of me. I'll never be able to hangout with you because me. I'll never be able to receive one of those sweet amazing hugs you give or-or-or. Jesus I've just lost my baby sister!!!" he cried. You were surprised. He felt that was about you? He really loved you that much?
"Taylor. I didn't know you actually cared about me that much." You said. He looked up.
"I know you never knew. It's because I've never told you. I was all caught up in being popular and famous or what ever and ruined everything. I'm so sorry. So so sorry. I really am. And if you don't forgive me than I just want you to know how much I love you." You smiled slightly. That's all you wanted to know. That he did love you. He didn't hate you. You stood up. Both boys watched you. As you walked closer to Taylor he looked at Matt with a confused look on his face. You leant down and kissed him on the cheek. You bent further and sat on his lap giving him one of your famous hugs. He sighed and hugged you. He hugged you really hard. And not like he was going to take you away again but one filled with love.
"Your not totally forgiven but......I love you too."