Sleep overs

Shawn (age 10)

"Hey y/n can you come down here?" your brother called you from down stairs.

"Coming" you said as you walked down the stairs. Once you arrived you saw your brother sitting at the table with two bags and in his pajamas. You have him a confused look.

"Go out on your pajamas." He said.

"Why? it's only 6." You said.

"Where going to Aaron's. A couple of us are sleeping over and you can't stay home alone so your coming." He said.

"Ok." You shrugged your soldiers and went to get changed. You put on your fuzzy pajama pants and a t shirt.

"Ok done." You said. You slipped on your socks and sneakers and sat next to your brother.

"Jack and jack are coming to pick us up." Shawn said he took the bags and walked to the door. You heard a beep out side and opened the door. Shawn locked everything and took the house keys and you went outside.

"Shawn let me carry something." He was only carrying two bags but you felt bad.

"No I got it y/n. Go in front of me here." He moved out of the way. You laughed and went in front of him. Once you got to the car you opened the back door and said hi to both jacks. You helped Shawn put the bags in the car and sat next to him in the middle row. You were always shy so you rested your head on Shawn's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around your waist. You finally arrived at the house. You untangled yourself from Shawn and walked inside.

"Heyyy!!!" Aaron said. He gave Shawn a bro hug. Then he came up to you.

"Hey y/n long time no see!" he gave you a real hug.

"Hi." You giggled. You all went into the living room and saw that there were blankets set up and all over the couch.

"Were watching movies." Shawn told you. You nodded your head and sat on the couch next to him.

Once the movie started you began to get really tired. After a while you fell asleep on Shawn and he had both arms wrapped around you.

The next morning when you woke up you had twitter notification on your phone

Aaron tweeted a picture of you and Shawn sleeping with the caption "awwww @y/t/n and @shawnmendes cutest brother sister relationship I've ever seen!! Sleep tight cuddle buddies!!!"

Cameron (age 15)

"Oh my god." You said as you opened your bedroom door to tell the boys once again to shut up.

"Can you guys shut up please!!!!" you screamed down the stairs. They quieted a little but you knew they would start up soon again. You were trying to finish up a project. It was due in two days and you couldn't finish it tomorrow because you would be out all day. You were really nervous about your grades because you had straight a's and didn't want to ruin that.

"Ok. Focus. A x B + 56. That would go-"

*CRASH* You dropped all your things on the floor. Now you were angry. Actually you were upset. You felt like crying and punching them all in the face at the same time.

You went down stairs and found they had broken the vase you had gotten for your mom on Mother's Day. You were so over whelmed with the project that you just began to cry. All the boys looked at you.

"Y/n it's ok ill buy her another vase!!" Cameron said running over to you.

"It's not that cameron!" you said.

"Oh. Than what is it?" He asked.

"It's that I have this stupid project due and I have to finish it tonight and i didn't know you were having a sleep over so I thought tonight would be perfect cause I don't have anything to do but you keep screaming and everything and I ju-"