Personal for mikeandsullyxo

Here's your personal @mikeandsullyxo !! I hope you like it!!!

Aaron (age 17 older sister)

Serenity's POV

Today my brother has some of his friends over. Right now I'm sitting in my room just reading this new book. My brother has jack jack Nash carter and Shawn over. There downstairs playing video games. The only one that's my age is carter. He's my favorite tho. He's so like calm and funny. All the boys say he likes me but I don't think he does.
"Serenity come here!" Aaron called up the stairs. I put a book mark in my book and stood up. I walked down the stairs with an annoyed look on my face.
"Yes?" I said when I reached the end of the stairs.
"Play truth or dare with us." Nash smirked. I hesitated but sat down. When ever I played these games something weird happened. Either I was asked like a weird question or something but what ever. I think I know why they wanted me to play though.
"Carter truth or dare?" asked Aaron.
"Truth." Carter replied.
"Is it true that you like Serenity?" Aaron asked again.
"Yea." Carter said and sat back. He said it so easily. I turned red because I was embarrassed and a little mad.
"I knew you guys would do this." I said and went to stand up but Aaron grabbed my hand.
"Just stay and don't be such a chicken." Aaron said. You rolled your eyes and sat back down.
"Serenity, truth or dare?" Jack said.
"Dare." I said.
"I dare you to kiss Carter on the lips." Jack smirked.
"Oh my gosh. Stop!" I said. I was so annoyed. It was like we couldn't even be friends.
"Just do it." Aaron said. I was furious. I turned to Carter grabbed his face and kissed him. Sparks flew. I released my hands and his came came to the back of my head. We kissed for so long. The boys were snapping and calling us but we ignored them. We just kissed until we couldn't breathe. We finally separated and looked deeply into each other's eyes.
"Will you be my girl friend?" carter asked. By now all of the boys were surrounding us nearly biting there nails.
"Yes." You smiled and than kissed again. All the boys cheered. Once we separated Aaron came up to me.
"See. Are you happy I'm an annoying little brother?" he asked.
"Yes." You laughed and gave him a hug.