Personal for @drunken_love

Here's your personal @drunken_love !! Hope you love it!

Cameron age 15

Callie's POV.

My name is Callie Dallas. I'm fifteen. My favorite thug about me would be my pink hair. My least favorite part about me is my braces. I'm really self conscious about them.

Today we have to go to Nash's house with all there friends. The guys aren't really nice to me. Only one is. Shawn and of course cameron but he's my brother. Shawn never really comes but when he does he sticks up for me. They usually aren't that bad though.

"Come on Callie." Cameron said. We got in the car and drove off to Nash's.

Once we arrived we pulled in the drive way. We walked inside and everyone was there. EVEN SHAWN!!! I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Shawn!!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Callie! I've missed you!" he said letting go of me.

"Me too." I smiled. I heard carter mumble to Nash.

"Look it's cotton candy." He laughed. I walked away from all of them and Shawn followed me.

"Don't listen to them." He said. I replied with a smile.

"Come on were gonna watch a movie." Cameron said. We walked into the living room and they put on the purge! I loved this movie!

"I bet you the goth chick likes this." Nash said sitting down next to me. I looked down. Shawn sat on the other side of me. I could tell that Nash would be bothering me a lot.

"Your annoying." Carter said from the other side of Nash. Cameron was on the other side of the room so he couldn't hear.

"I didn't even do anything." I barely whispered my voice cracking.

"Aweee is the little baby gonna cry?" jack j cooed. Tears brimmed my eyes.

"Your so ugly, brave face." Nash said. That one hurt. They all knew about my braces.

"Shut up!" Shawn screamed at them. They were all taken aback.

"Shawn." I whispered putting my hands on his chest trying to hold him back.

"No! They shouldn't be doing this to you. It's not funny or nice. Your beautiful smart funny intelligent, I can go on and on! They shouldn't treat you like this. They can't." Shawn said. Everyone's mouths were wide open except for mine. I had a smile with happy tears brimming my eyes.

"Thank you Shawn." I whispered hugging him.

"No problem." He said. The boys never bothered you again. Mostly because your new boyfriend, Shawn.

15 votes 5 comments for an update

PLEASE READ!!

Listen guys. Every single one of you if perfect. I don't care what anyone says. Your all perfect okay? don't listen to them. Because they may say your not pretty enough or good enough but that just makes them horrible people. And don't shut people out. If you need someone to talk to please please talk to me. I'm here for all of you. I hate seeing people upset. It makes me cry. Please talk to me if you need to. I'm good at giving advice. And just remember that you are perfect. You guys are awesome. Stay beautiful.💕 Muah💋