surprise part 2!

hey guys! i haven't done part two for this yet and i kind of forgot about it lol. if you dont understand this read part one. hope you guys like it!

Natalie's POV

It was now eight o'clock. Mom had left earlier this morning.

"You ready for bed sky?" I asked her. She nodded in response and i picked her up putting her on my hip. I brought her up to her room and put her pajamas on. i layed her down on her bed and brought the covers up to her neck.

"I love you. Good night." i said kissing her head.

"I love you too good night." she replied. I put on her horse night lightand shut off her lights. I walked down stairs to find the boys sitting on the couch.

"I was thinking we could take sky to the park tomorrow." I said. Nash nodded. Hayes didnt answer. he acted liked he couldn't hear me. Something wierd is going on. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. Hayes saw and looked at Nash who looked away. I went upstairs got ready for bed and instantly fell asleep.

Next morning**

I woke up and got dressed in white jean shorts and a blue and white taylor caniff shirt with a white bandana and my white converse. I walked into skylynns room to wake her up. After getting her dressed I walked down stairs and Nash and Hayes were dressed.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked them. Im gonna be honest, i was realy annoyed at both of them. I mean deffinetly more Hayes than Nash but still. I hate when they hide things from me.

"Im gonna stay home I have some stuff i need to catch up on." Hayes said. Seriosuly?

"What ever Hayes. What about you Nash do you have stiff you need to catch up on too?" i said crossing my arms.

"Um nope! Im coming. Bye Hayes." he said walking to the door. I looked at Hayes and than Skylynn.

"Come on sky." I said taking her hand.

after the park***

We had alot of fun at the park. We made vines and snapchats and stuff. I almost forgot about Hayes. Almost. We walked back to the house and up to the front door.

"Hayes were h-" There sat christine and hayes cuddled up on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 VOTES 8 COMMENTS FOR PART THREE :)))))

GUYS I NEED A NAME FOR THIS I DONT WANNA CALL IT SURPRISE!!!! COMMENT WHAT I SHOULD CALL IT BELOW!!!!!! WHO EVER COMES UP WITH THE BEST NAME WILL GET SOMETHING!!!!

What??!!? What do you guys think? Do yas like it?? Let me know down below! OH THAT RYMES! well k bayee. stay awesome! yalls are beautiful luff u's! Muah!!!💋