Personal for sammygame2001

Here's your personal! hope you love it @sammygame2001 !!

Nash and Hayes (age 13)

I slammed through the school doors with tears pouring out of my eyes. My boyfriend of 6 months just broke up with me. To make matters worse tonight was the school dance. He said 'he couldn't handle everything.' I felt a hand on my shoulder but ignored it and kept running until I was home.
I stopped at the door and tried to control my breathing. If Nash and Hayes saw me like this they would bombard me with questions and I just couldn't handle that right now. They were supposed to be at school late today so they shouldn't be home anyways. I just couldn't hold it in. I opened the door and broke down. I threw my things off and fell onto the couch. I looked up from were I was sitting and saw Nash and Hayes sitting on the counter nearly giving me a heart attack. I laughed a little but they didn't they walked straight over to me. Hayes say next to me on the couch and put his arms around me. Nash sat in front of me. All he had to do was give me that look and I knew I had to tell him what happened. I told him everything with Hayes comforting me the whole time. After I finished I tried to calm down. Hayes had my head in his chest with an arm around me and was playing with my hair which always calms me down.
"Did you say the dance is tonight?" hayes asked. I nodded.
"Ok go get ready." He said.
"I don't have a date." I replied.
"Go!" he said.
"Hayes I-"
"One-twoooo-" he said getting ready to tickle me. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I got all ready and went back downstairs.
"Ok I'm dressed. Now I can sit home and-" as I arrived at the bottom of the stairs I saw hayes all dressed for the prom.
"Hayes?"
"You look beautiful Sam." He smiled. I instantly ran into his arms and have him a huge hug.
"Don't you have football practice? and isn't tonight mandatory for playoffs??" I rambled.
"I think coach would understand." he smirked looking over to our dad. He nodded. I felt so happy and loved that I totally forgot about my ex. I have so many people who love me and I don't need him. A tear escaped my eye.
"What's wrong." Hayes asked nervously.
"I'm just so grateful that I have people who love me and I love so much in my life." I smiled. Hayes escorted me to the car and I can honestly say that was the best night of my life.

/////////::;::;;;;;;;;;;;/::////:://///////
Hey guys! I haven't updated in a whole cuz I need more votes! Well comment vote and all that great stuff! Love you awesome beauties!