Personal for michelle_523

Here's your personal hope you love it!

Sammy age 9

I was upstairs in my room playing on my DS when the red light in the corner began to blink informing me that it would soon die. I looked around my room and under my bed and I couldn't find my charger. I went down stairs to see if Sammy had seen it.
When I got down stairs I found Sammy and his weekly girlfriend sitting on the couch nearly eating each others faces off. I was getting so tired of this. I rolled my eyes and loudly said.
"Sammy!?" He separated from his girlfriend huffed and rolled his eyes.
"what?" He said.
"Where my charger." I said.
"I don't know." He said not even looking at me and began to make out with her again.
"Sammy!!" I said.
""What the hell do you want Michelle?!" He yelled turning around and standing up.
"Can you help me?" I said with an attitude. He turned to his girlfriend and said.
"Can you excuse me for a second." With a fake smiled. He turned to you with an angry look. He was always a jerk when girls were around. We walked into the kitchen.
"Your so annoying!!!" He screamed in my face.
"Where is my charger!!!" I screamed back.
"I'm trying to down quality time with my girlfriend!!" He yelled again.
"I think your weekly girlfriend can wait a second!!!" I yelled. Anger flashed across his face and it all happened so quickly it took a while for me to process. He ripped the DS out of my hands, snapped it in half, and shattered it on the floor. Leaving me shocked and speechless as I stared down with my mouth hanging open. A tear escaped my eye. Why did he have to do that. I loved that thing and everyone knew it. I started hysterically crying as I picked up the pieces that were left. I assume Sammy heard me because he stood up and walked back into the kitchen. I looked up at him with the pieces in my hands.
"Michelle I-"
"No." I said I brushed past him and ran upstairs slamming my door. I threw the pieces of my DS on the floor and collapsed on my bed. I mean I'm nine. Imagine someone doing that to your phone!! (A/n: the horror!!!)
I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.
Later when I woke up I realized my mom should've been home. I heard a knock on my door but ignored it when soon after my mother walked in.
"Hey honey. What's all over the floor?" She asked looking down at the pile of DS.
"My DS." I said as tears brimmed my eyes.
"What? Michelle! You loved that thing!"she said surprised.
"I know mom I did!"I said and began to cry.
"What happened?" She asked. I was afraid to say if was Sammy cause he would get more mad at me.
"It was me mom." Sammy said at the door way looking at the pile.
"Can I talk to Michelle please mom." He said. She nodded her head, walked out, and closed the door behind her.
"Michelle. I'm so so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm a horrible brother but I just wanted to give you this to say sorry." He said pulling the new version of the DS you had. All of the old memories drifted away.
"Sammy!!! How'd you get this!!!! Oh my god!!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I tried to grab it but he pulled away.
"But! First you have to give me a hug and a kiss and forgive me." He said. I smiled gave him a hug and a kiss and said its ok.
"But! First you have to give me a hug and a kiss and promise not to break it again." He gave me a hug and a kiss and said I promise. I thanked him again and him breaking my DS ended up better than before.