Personal for michelle_523

Here's your personal michelle_523 !! Hope you love it!

Nash and Hayes age 9

"Hey Hayes." You said walking into his room.
"Hi" he replied still looking at his phone.
"What's up." You said.
"Nothing." He replied dryly.
"Do you want to do something?" I asked.
"No." He replied still not looking at me.
"Why." I asked.
"Because I don't." I walked over to his dresser and started playing with something filled with metal balls. You accidentally dropped it and they all fell out. You gasped and crouched down starting to clean them up.
"Oh my god what did you do!?!" He crouched down next to you.
"I'm sorry it was an acci-"
"I don't care!!" He yelled in your face. He shoved you with one arm causing you to fall over because you were crouching.
"Just get out." You scrambled and got up. As you were leaving you heard,
"God. I hate her." Your breath hitched as you ran into Nash's room. You weren't going to tattle on him but Nash's hugs always made you feel better. You knocked on his door and he said come in.
You ran onto his bed and sat on his lap.
"Hey what's wrong?" He asked pulling you into a hug.
"N-nothing." You said. You faced him and say sideways wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Tell me baby." He said running a hand through your hair.
"Hayes hates me." You whispered crying harder.
"No he doesn't." Nash cooed.
"He always yells at me and pushes me. Why does he hate me? In so nice to him." You cried.
"Hayes?!?" Nash called. You gasped.
"No he's gonna be even more mad!" I said. The door opened. And I hid my face in Nash's neck.
"Wow. She told on me? She's so annoying." He said.
"I didn't tell on you!" I said revealing my crying face. I didn't cry a lot. Only when I got hurt usually. He was taken aback.
"I want you two to talk about this. Now." Nash said sternly. He walked out and I just stared at my hands.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Because." You said quietly.
"What's wrong?" He asked a bit softer the second time.
"I heard you." He looked confused.
"What?" He asked.
"Y-you said you hate me!" You said crying harder. Hayes face went pale. He didn't think you heard him.
"I didn't mean it." He said.
"Don't lie. You hate me and I know it. You only love skylynn not me. I'm so nice to you! I try so hard to get you to love me but your so mean to me! I know I'm only nine but I'm not stupid. I can tell when I'm not wanted somewhere." You stopped crying about in the middle and was looking straight forward. Hayes pulled you into his lap and you broke down again. He rocked you back and forth and kissed your head. Eventually you calmed down and looked up to see he had some tears falling from his eyes. He wiped my cheeks.
"I didn't know you felt that way. I love you so much and don't forget that ok?" He said letting a few more tears fall. You wiped his tears and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too. " You said.

/-----////-///-//----
20 VOTES 10 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!

I NEED ENTRIES!!!!