Random^_^

Hey guys!!! this is just one imagine!

I've decided to use a random name. This is actually one of my favorite names. I was just thinking of this and I thought it was cute! tell me if you guys think it's cute In the comments!!

Sophia age turning 16

Skylynn age 8

Hayes age 16 almost 17

Nash age 19 almost 20

Will age 24

Sophia's POV

Today was a very special day for me. It was my sweet sixteen! I had waken up extra early to get ready.

Skip😂

I was finally finished. I had on a pink dress. It was the heart neck top with blue stones all over. The bottom was flowy and started above my hips. The dress complimented every curve on my body perfectly. I had on blue rhinestoned heels with blue hanging earrings. I also had blue bracelets and a blue jewel necklace. My nails were tips with pink nail polish and blue stones on the ring finger. My long brown hair was curled reaching the top of my butt. It framed my face and my make up was professionally done. I looked at myself in mirror a felt like a princess.

I walked down stairs and into the living room where my three brothers sister and parents were. When I arrived in the living room everyone turned and stared in awe.

"You look beautiful." My mother said.

"Gorgeous." My father smiled. I smiled looking down shyly.

"Let me take a picture!" my mom said getting us all together. Hayes and Nash had there arms around me with will behind and and sky infront of me.

"You look beautiful Sophia." Hayes said.

"Thank you hayes." I said hugging him.

"You really do." Will said. I smiled at him and Nash agreed. I hugged them both.

"You look like a princess." Skylynn smiled in awe. I bent down to her level.

"Thank you Skylynn. When your my age I'm going to make you look like a princess too sound good?" I smiled she gasped.

"Really!" she smiled. I nodded.

"Pinky swear?" she asked seriously. I laughed and we intertwined our pinkys. I kissed her cheek and stood up.

"It's time to go." my mom said. I nodded. We walked out to the rented limo and got in.

The party place was huge. There was glitter and glam every where. It looked beautiful. The party soon started and everyone came.

Skipping to candles.

"My next candle goes to someone who's really special to me. She's my best friend, dress up doll and sister. Skylynn. I love you so much sky. You always know how to cheer me up and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a girl sibling. Just remember I'll always be there for you no matter what. Can you come up here sky?" she giggled and ran up giving me a hug. We lit the candle and she sat down.

"Ok so most of you know that growing up with three older brothers isn't easy." Everyone laughed.

"So this next candle is for them. I'm gonna start off with will. Will you have always been really protective over me. Whenever I get in trouble your always there to stand up for me. But most of all your always there when I need you. I love you will. Next is Nash. Nash you always know how to make me laugh. Literally always. I can always be myself around you and you really treat me like a princess. Love you Nash. Last but definitely not least hayes. Hayes your are literally my best friend. Your only a year older than me but ever tho we fight every day my life would be horrible with out you. You always know what to say and I can't thank you enough for always being there. I love you. So can you guys come up here?" they came up and nearly jumped on me and engulfed me with hugs. I laughed and we lit the candles.

After the party.

Hayes walked up to me and put his arm around me.

"That was really sweet before Soph." He smiled. I giggled and kissed his cheek. I knew I had the best brothers ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 votes 8 comments!!!

HEY GUYS OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG. PLWASE DONT HATE ME! I COULDNT UPDATE CUZ OF STUPID WIFI AND STUFF SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME!! YHIS IS A HORRIBLE FILLER UGH IM SO MAD AY MYSELF.