Personal for @magconimaginesxoxoxo

heres your personal @magconimaginesxoxoxo !!! Hope you love it!!!!

Matt age 12

"Come one Emily!" my brother Matt called up the stairs. I threw my sunscreen towel and an extra pair of clothes just in case in a bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Im coming!" I said rolling my eyes. My brother and I were going to meet all the Magcon boys at the beach today. Which included, my crush, Hayes Grier. I think he likes me too because he looks at me alot and firts with me sometimes. But who knows with boys.

We walked out to the car and drove to the beach. I was wearing a white crop top with neon pink shorts and black flip flops. I had my white bikini on underneath.

"Em we might stay at a hotel tonght but we dont know yet." Matt said. I signed and turned to go upstairs.
"Em!!" He sighed.
"One more thing?" I smiled sweetly. He nodded and I ran upstairs to grab a few more things.
I finally finished and we got in the car and started driving. I plugged in my phone and put on spotify. We continued to drive until we finally pulled up to the beach.
"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and got out. We got our bags and he texted the boys telling them we were here.
Matt lead the way as we walked onto the beach. We finally reached a large group of people sitting on towels.
"Hey guys!!" Nash said standing up. He hugged both of us. Everyone came around and said their hellos. Hayes wasn't there though. A few minutes later I see him come out of the water. By then I had already had all my clothes off and I was just in my bathing suit. He smirked and ran over to me hugging me and getting me all wet.
"Heeyyyy em!! I miisssed youuu!!!" He said rubbing his hair on me. I groaned and mumbled a missed you too. He finally got off of me. I have to admit I liked it.
"Can you come in the water with me or are you gonna be all girly and tan." He said crossing his arms I giggled and blushed. I turned around trying to hide it.
"I'll come. You actually tan better in the water anyways." I shrugged. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water. I felt sparks when he touched me.
Hayes POV
I really like Emily. She's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I was thinking of asking her out today but I don't know if she likes me back. And I don't know if Matt would want us to date.
I snapped out of my thoughts when Emily splashed me with water. I looked down and realized we were still holding hands. I smiled and looked back up and saw she was smiling at me. She had the most beautiful smile.
"Ahhh!" Emily screamed as a wave came above our heads. Our hands were torn apart and eventually we both came up from the water. We were both laughing.
Emily's POV
Once we came up from the waves we continued to play around. Hayes was really sweet and I could tell he liked me back and that he knew I liked him. Cameron called us out of the water and we got out and dried off. I walked over to Matt.
"Is everyone staying at a hotel?" I asked him.
"Yea I think so." He said.
"Can we stay. Please?" I asked him I gave him a really big smile. He laughed.
"Yea we can stay." I smiled and gave him a big hug and thanked him. I saw Hayes looking at me from the corner of my eye.
I went and sat by mahogany for some girl talk.
"Hey." I said.
"I saw you gettin' it on with Hayes! Go girl!" She smiled giving me a high five. I laughed.
"Do you think he likes me?" I asked. She scoffed.
"Are you kidding?! He won't stop looking at you. He's looking at you right now!" I looked up and our eyes met. He quickly looked away blushing and continued to put his stuff away. I smiled. I looked back at mahogany.
"What if he asks me out?" I asked.
"Then you say yes!" She laughed.
"But what about Matt?" I asked.
"I'll handle that." She winked.
"Thank you." I said.
"No problem." I got up and helped Matt pack the car.
We drove to the hotel and brought all our stuff in. Matt Cam and Nash got a few rooms. Me Matt Hayes and Nash were in one room, Cameron, Carter, Jack, and jack in another, and mahogany, Shawn, Aaron, and Taylor in another.
Hayes motioned for me to follow him and I went. I looked at mahogany and she winked. He brought me to a balcony near a restaurant in the hotel.
"Emily I really need to tell you something." I nodded for him to continue.
"I really like you. A lot. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I really want to be with you." He said. I smiled.
"I really like you too." I said.
"You do!?" He smiled. I nodded laughing. He put his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We slowly leaned in and then kissed. I felt sparks. After a few seconds we pulled apart. We both smiled.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Of course!" I smiled.
"Now we have to tell everyone." He said.
"Yea. I'm nervous." I said. He grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb and then lead me back to everyone. He held our hands behind our backs.
"Um guys. We have to tell you some thing." Hayes said. We looked at each other. 'You say it.' I mouthed. He nodded. He brought our hands up.
"We're dating!" Everyone cheered except Matt. I was nearly shaking. I let go of Hayes hand and walked over to him.
"Matt." I said. He smiled and hugged me.
"Congrats." I sighed in relief.
I spent the rest of the night with my boyfriend, best friends, and brother.

------/---//://////-----
Hey guys!!! I haven't updated in so long I know. How is everyone doing tho??
Love you guys!!!