Personal for monroe_chance

Here's your personal @monroe_chance!! I hope you like it!!!

Cameron (age 16)

High school was hard enough. You didn't have many friends and you didn't get the best grades. The reason being you had dyslexia. Dyslexia was really hard to handle. But your brother helped you when ever he could and was probably the sweetest most patient understanding brother ever.

Today your brothers friends were all coming over. You went to take a shower and get dressed. You wore a black crop top with the word "boss" in pink. You wore pink jean shorts and black vans. You let your hair dry naturally. You were a very pretty girl it was just the dyslexia which shouldn't mean anything at all but people just need to learn to accept others because everyone is beautiful.

The boys arrived about an hour later. You hugged them all and kissed them on the cheek. The only boys who knew about your dyslexia were Nash Hayes and Matt. You were like best friends with all three of them.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Aaron asked.

"I'm hungry let's order food. Here carter grab the menu out of the draw well order something." Cameron said. Carter grabbed the menu and took it out. They passed it around until it was your turn. You were so nervous. You were always nervous when you had to read something quickly and when you were nervous your dyslexia was the worst.

"U-um..." you read through the words but it looked like alphabet soup. Letters were flipped and turned. You were angry at yourself. Angry that you couldn't do it. You didn't believe you were strong enough. And dyslexia was your most fragile and self conscious spot. The next thing that happened made you really nervous.

"Can you hurry please! What can you not read or something?" Carter laughed. You were so embarrassed a tear brimmed your eye and you ran upstairs. You went into your room and shut the door.

*down stairs*

"Carter!! She has dyslexia you jerk!!! What's wrong with you?" Nash said.

"I-I didn't know!! I'm so sorry. I need to go apologize." Carter said.

"Why didn't we ever know?" Jack G asked.

"She didn't want to tell anyone. She was afraid you guys would make fun of her, just like everyone else." Matt said.

*upstairs*

Cameron heard Genesis crying.

"Genesis? Gen? What happened? What's wrong!?" Cameron opened her door.

*Genesis's POV*

I heard cameron say something and come in my room.

"N-nothing." I said quickly.

"Did something happen downstairs? Please tell me." He sat down next to you on your bed and rested his hand on your hand on your leg.

"Well. Umm.. I was trying to read th-the menu and I just messed up again. I'm a huge screw up. And carter said 'can you hurry up please. What can you not read or something.' It's true. I'm a horrible reader and I'm horrible at everything else. How could you even stand me? I'm just a big problem!" you said as more tears streamed down your cheeks.

"Genesis. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. You have a great body and great personality. Don't ever think anything less of yourself. Your beautiful inside and out. Don't ever listen to what other people say." Cameron said. You engulfed your brother in a hug and a lot of 'I'm sorry' s. You went down stairs with you brothers arm around your shoulder. When you arrived in the kitchen all eyes were on you. Cameron let go of your shoulder and went by his friends. You went in the other room and sat on the couch. Carter walked up to you and nat next to you.

"Listen. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you had dyslexia. Cameron never told me. I wouldn't have said that. I was just joking. Seriously. Your like one of my favorite people. And your so sweet! I just di-"

"Carter! it's ok! I thought you knew tho?"

"Nope no one ever told me."

"Oh. Well thanks for apologizing." You smiled.

"Its the least I could do." Carter stood up and so did you.

"So we good? you don't hate me right?"

"Haha no carter I love youuuu!!!" he opened his arms and you gave him a hug. He put his head in the crook of your neck. You think cameron has told you that he likes you before but you never believed him.

"Awwwwweeee!!!!" you both turned around to find the boys 'awe'ing and acting all girly. you and carter both blushed.

"Alright alright. Let's go I'm hungry." You said and ran into the kitchen.