Personal for tianamae22614

Here's your personal tianamae22614 ! Hope you love it!!💗

Cameron age 16

"Tiana I want you to come meet someone!!" Cameron yelled up the stairs. 'oh no' I thought to myself. If Cameron ever wants me to meet someone it's either a hot off limits guy or a bratty girl. I slowly got off my bed and there stood a skinny red head with a pink dress and fur vest on. She was clicking her gum and looking at her nails.
"This is Gabriella." He said. she fake smiled and waved.
"Cammy I'm bored." She said tugging on his arm like a three year old. I rolled my eyes.
"Well I have a meeting to go to but I thought maybe you and Tiana could hangout!" He smiled. I gave him a look.
"Cam can I talk to you for a sec?" I smiled pulling him by his arm into the kitchen.
"Cameron!?" I whisper shouted.
"What?" He said playing dumb.
"What is that your girlfriend?" I said.
"Um yea kind of." He said getting defensive. He walked into the other room.
"I wanna go to the mall!" She whined.
"Great! Tiana will go with you! You two could get to know each other." Cameron smiled at me.
"Whatever. Let's go Teeanna!" She walked out the front door.
"It's Tiana." I clenched my teeth.
"Have fun!" He said pushing me out the door. I got in the car and sighed. She looked at me.
"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I was surprised. I looked at her confused.
"Wait your actually nice?" I laughed. She laughed a little.
"Yea it's all an act." She said.
"Why?" I asked
"Because it makes him like me better." I was so surprised.
"What? No he likes you for you!" She began to tear up.
"No one likes me for me." She looked at me.
"Did you give him a chance to? Tell him it was an act. Believe me. I like you much better. You don't need to pretend to be someone your not just for someone else." I said. She gave me a hug.
"Now come on." I said unbuckling my seatbelt. I lead her inside and called Cameron's name. He came down muttering 'oh god what now'
"Cameron, Gabriella has something to tell you. I'll be in the other room if you need me." She ended up telling him all about why she did it and it was such a sad story. All these people telling her she wasn't good enough. She totally changed herself.
"You can be you. You know that right?" Cameron said. Wrapping his arms around her.
"Now I do." She smiled. They kissed.
"Ewwww no pda!" They laughed. Cameron pulled me into the kitchen.
"Thank you." He said giving me a hug.
"For what?" I asked.
"You made me and Gabriella so much closer. I didn't know you could change someone like that. Your really an Amazon person Tiana." I smiled.
"Thanks."
"Your the best sister ever you know that?"
"Hmmm kinda" I smiled he laughed and pulled me into another hug.

"""""""&&&&&@@@@&@"""
How was it!?
I NEED MORE ENTRIES!! I've asked so many times now😭😭 please?
15 votes 5 comments for an update.
Yep I'm going back to Doing that bc no ones voting or commenting😂😂
Love you perfect beautiful handsome awesome people!!💗💗