personal for manyfandoms

here's your personal @manyfandoms !! hope you love it!!!!

Hayes twin age 15

I was trying to clean my room but slightly failing as my boredom got the best of me. I began focusing on every little thing in my room and just thinking deeply about them. aka procrastinating. I came across a picture frame. It was a photo of  Will Nash Hayes and I when I was about six. Hayes and I were in between Nash and Will sitting on a bench and we were all laughing. I smiled but it slowly faded when I realized how much I missed Nash and  Will. Nash had moved out and when he was home it was either for a very short amount of time or we were never together, and Will was at collage and he was never home. He visited even less than Nash. Then I saw Hayes and smiled once again. A few tear drops fell onto the picture. I slowly put the picture down and decided to go spend some time with Hayes. He was laying in his bed playing on his phone. I knocked on the door and Hayes looked up. I wiped my eyes the best I could but sadly he could still tell I was crying. He sat up.
"hey what's wrong?" he asked. I walked over to his bed and sat next to him. He looked at me and I gave him a huge hug. He was taken aback but then hugged me back. We let go and he looked at me.
"What was that for?" He asked. I sighed looking down. He lifted my chin.
"Tell me what's wrong Ryan." he said again.
"I just- I was cleaning my room and found a picture of me you Will and Nash and it just made me think of how much I miss them. And how we never get to see them anymore and I know that your going to leave me too soon and I'm just going to miss you so much so I want to cherish this time together." He wiped the tears that I hadn't realized were falling.
"Don't ever say that Ryan. I'll never leave you. I will always be here for you. But one day we're both going to grow up and get jobs and have families of our own but no matter what we will always be twins and I will always love you the same." he said looking into my eyes. I smiled and hugged him again. We laid down and I fell asleep safely and happily in my brothers arms.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey yall!!
I NEED ENTRIES  VOTES AND COMMENTS OR IM NOT GOING TO UPDATE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS HATE ME.
ok love yous💗💗💗