Personal for @bandanaweirdo

Here's your personal @bandanaweirdo!! Hope you love it !!!

May contain some language.

Cameron age 13

Courtney's POV

"What?" I whispered to myself. My best friend Kayla had just texted me

C - Courtney K - Kayla

K- I can't be your friend anymore.

C- what? why?

K- you think your all that because of your brother. I'm tired of having to listen to you all the time.

C- are you serious!? I never talk about him! or any of his friends! what the hell kayla!

K- your becoming such a bitch!

C- are you serious? your the one ruining our friend ship.

K-I hate you Courtney. I hate your guts and I never want to talk to you ever again.

I now had tears streaming down my face. This was all Cameron's fault. If he hadn't become all famous we would still be friends. This has been happening a lot with a lot of people. And some are only being my friend to meet cameron. I was angry, no. Furious.

I stormed into Cameron's room.

"This is all your fault!" I screamed at him. He was taken back by my sudden burst.

"What?" he asked locking his phone and putting it on the dresser next to him.

"Kayla hates me cameron! she freaking hates me because of you!" I sobbed.

"What are you talking about?! I didn't do anything!" he shouted at me.

"YES YOU DID!" I screamed.

"SHE HATES ME AND SHE NEVER WANTS TO SPEAK TO ME BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU GOT ALL FAMOUS AND NOW SHE THINKS ITS GOING TO MY HEAD. SO THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LOSE MY BEST FRIEND." I screamed in his face. Now he was angry.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT EVERYONE HATES YOU!" He shouted. I think we were both surprised by that. He brought his hand up to his mouth.

"Court wai-" he started

"No cameron. You right." I whispered the last part looking down. Everyone does hate me. I shook my head and ran into my room crying. I locked the door and fell onto my bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Later*

There was faint knock on my door waking me up.

"Come in." I whispered. Cameron opened the door and I looked away.

"Courtney can I talk to you?" Cameron asked. I nodded my head and he layed next to me on my bed wrapping his arms around me. I instantly broke down in his arms.

"I'm so sorry." He kept whispering kissing my head.

"Why does she hate me?" I asked. he sighed.

"I don't know. But I know that she isn't a good friend. If she was she wouldn't care about who your siblings or other family is. She would love you for you. How bout this? I'll be your new best friend." He smiled cheekily. I giggled.

"Thanks cam. I love you best friend." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? 19 VOTES 8 COMMENTS FOR AN UPDATE!

So this whole purge thing. Idek what's going on honestly. Just say safe just incase. And who ever made this up is sick.

You guys are awesome! love yous ! stay beautiful and safe!! MUAHH💋

Magcon BSM Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें