Personal for nicole_7238

Here's your personal! Hope you love it!
Jack g age 14

All of the guys were over at my house for a barbecue including my boy friend hayes. As of now we were all outside sitting around the fire. It was about 9:30 so it was pretty cold outside. I was sitting next to hayes with Matt on the other side and jack across from us. Me and Hayes haven't been dating for that long so we were just getting used to each other. Hayes slowly wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I shivered. Chills were sent down my spine as he pulled me closer to him and I rested my head into his chest. We began to get more comfortable and soon fit perfectly in each others arms. I saw jacks face change as he got up and went inside without a word. After a few minutes I wondered what he was doing. I excused myself and went inside to find jack sitting at the counter.
"Hey. What's wrong?" I asked standing next to him.
"Nothing." He said turning away. After thinking for a minute I realized.
"Your mad at me aren't you." I said. He didn't answer.
"Why?" I asked. He sighed.
"Your my baby sister Nic. Your cuddling with one of my best friends. I don't know. I just don't want you to grow up." He said. I sighed.
"Hey. Jack I'll always be your baby sister no matter how old I am. You don't need to worry about me. I love you jack." He smiled.
"I love you too Nicole."
------))))))))---///((((((/(/(/(-)-(-)/(/(
How was it?
IF YOU REQUESTED A PERSONAL I GOT LIKE 12 REQUESTS SO IF IT TAKES A WHILE IM SORRY. ❤️❤️❤️