i have your back

Shawn 10 Y/n 8

I sat contently on the swings feeling the cool air hit my cheeks. My feet pumped my body back and forth and my small fists grasped onto the chains of the swing. I scanned my eyes across the park and they stuck on two boys pushing my brother. I jumped off the swing and ran towards him as quick as my feet could take me. I jumped in front of Shawn. Even though the boys were at least 3 inches taller than me, the anger boiling inside me made me feel a foot taller.
"Why'd you push him?" I asked getting in the first boys face.
"I'm sorry who are you?" he asked.
"I'm his sister now answer my question." he laughed.
"Wow you need your sister to protect you." I knew Shawn couldn't take them both on his own not because he wasn't strong. He was stronger than the two of them combined times three, but Shawn didn't have a mean bone in his body and he couldn't hurt a fly. Me on the other hand? Killing was a sport.
"No as you can see fatty he's way more muscular than you. But I like hurting people he doesn't." I said cracking my knuckles.
"Y/n don't. These guys are bad news." Shawn whispered in my ear. I ignored him.
"What are you going to do. Huh?" he said shoving me. Shawn put his arm around me and held me back.
"Don't touch my sister." he said protectively. While the boy was distracted my foot flew up and slammed directly where the sun don't shine. The boy groaned and fell to the floor. I gave his friend a look and he ran away.
"Bother one of us again and watch what happens." I said to the boy on the floor kicking dirt in his face. Shawn wrapped his arm around me and we started walking back towards my mom who thankfully didn't see any of that.
"You didn't have to do that for me." Shawn said looking down. 
"Hey. I got your back bro." he laughed and ruffled my hair.
"Now give me a piggy back ride." I said jumping on his back. He began to run around as I giggled, happy that no one was going to bother my brother again.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
hey guys!!!!
this one was a little different.
did you like it?!?!?
let me know!!!!
16 VOTES
8 COMMENTS
FOR AN UPDATE!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS💖💖💖💖