Magcon BSM Preferences

BSM #1 He babysits you

Nash (age 12)

Your parents had to take Skylynn to school for a meeting so Nash was watching you and Hayes. You were sitting downstairs in the living room watching spongebob with your two brothers. You were in between Nash and Hayes on the couch all three of you bored out of your minds.
"I'm bored." Hayes said looking at you and Nash.
"Me too. Let's do something." You told your brothers.
"What do you want to do?" Nash asked you two.
"I know!" You said running into the kitchen. Your brothers looked at each other and followed you. They turned the corner to find you taking out all of the baking things.
"What the heck are you doing?" Nash asked you. You turned around and smiled.
"Let's make cupcakes!" You said.
"Are you crazy y/n?" Hayes asked you. You sighed and brought all the things to the counter.
"Remember what happened last time?" Nash said.
"Guys come on we're making cupcakes nothing is going to happen it will be fun!" You said. They gave in and made the cupcakes with you. For the rest of the night you joked around baking with your two big brothers.

Cameron (age 15)

"Y/n!" Your mother called up the stairs.
"Yeah!" You called back.
"Come here!" She said. You ran down the stairs.
"What's up?" You said.
"Your father and I are going out somewhere. Cameron will be watching you tonight. Make sure you listen to him and behave. Bye! Love you two! If you need anything call us!" Your mother and father hurried out the door probably rushing to make their reservations. You turned around to find your brother smirking.
"What?" You asked him kind of nervously. He laughed and ran picking you up and throwing you on the couch. He began tickling you and you were squirming like crazy.
"CAM-hahahah-ST-ahahah-OOOPPPP!!!!" You said. He finally stopped and fell next to you on the couch. You sighed and looked at your brother with a sad face.
"Come on y

it won't be that bad!" You laughed.
"What do you want to do?" you asked him.
"Wanna watch a movie?" you nodded and jumped up to find the cds.
"There's only one movie in here. Monsters Inc." you told him.
"Alright let's watch that." Cameron said. You put the movie in and cuddled up with your brother. When your parents came home they found you asleep in each other's arms.

Matt (age 13)

Your mother had to go shopping for something so Matt was in charge. You were upstairs in your room when Matt came in with his computer. You looked up from your phone.
"Wanna come open fan mail with me? Im going to make a video."
"Sure." you replied following him downstairs. When you arrived down stairs your eyes nearly popped out of your head.
"Woah." You said.
"I know its a lot. The people love me!" Matt said. You jokingly rolled your eyes and helped him pull two chairs up In front of his camera. You both sat down as he started the video.
"Hey guys! Today I'm here with my little sister y/n! Say hello." He said looking at you.
"Hi!" You smiled waving to the camera.
"So we are going to be opening your fan mail. As you can see we have a lot here so we won't be opening all of it now but we will open some." Matt grabbed a box and handed it to you, taking one himself.
"Should I open it?" You asked.
"Yeah." He said already opening his. You ripped it open to find a weird hat. It had strings hanging down from all sides of it. You placed it on your head and giggled. You looked at Matt who also had a hat on and a fake mustache. You laughed again and so did he. He took a mustache out of the pack and placed it over your lips. You both smiled at each other and thanked the fans. You opened a few more and decided that was enough.
"So that's all for today! Thanks for watching and make sure to subscribe to my little sis and follower on all of her social accounts!" He said wrapping an arm around your shoulder.
"My PO box is down there too. Be sure to come back next week and watch my new video! Bye!"
"Bye!" You said waving and smiling at the camera. You and Matt cleaned everything up so your mom wouldn't kill you.
"That was fun." You said to Matt.
"It was." He replied smiling and gave you a hug.
"Love you." You said.
"I love you too baby." He said as he kissed you on the head.

Shawn (age 6)

"Shawn just make sure she's in bed on time ok? She gets cranky." Shawn laughed picking you up.
"I will. Bye mom." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye mommy! Love you!" You squeaked.
"Love you both, be careful ok?" You both nodded and she walked out the door.
"Ok y/n let's watch tv for an hour and then we will go to sleep." He place you on the couch.
"Sponge bob please?" You smiled sweetly.
"Ok." He replied turning on sponge bob and placing you on his lap. You watched sponge bob for an hour and than went up to your bed room. Shawn changed you and tucked you in bed.
"Shawny can you sing to me?" You asked. He sat next to you on the bed and began to sing a lullaby softly. You soon fell asleep in Shawn's arms after listening to his beautiful singing.